Prologue

Boboiboy and his friends had just finish another mission. Reporting the status of the mission and retrieve the power sphere, Boboiboy laid exhausted on his bed.

"Finally, a good sleep" As soon as he laid his head on the pillow he falls asleep.

_______________________________
__________________
________

Gojo is a busy man. Or so it is. Currently he is busy sightseeing and buying some sweets. On the way he has to pass a forest to buy Sendai delicacy, Kikufuku. Then his phone rings.

"Megumi! What is it? Did you retrieve the curse object?"

[There's nothing here]

"Huh?" Gojo make a funny face.

[The Stevenstone Screen's empty]

"For real? That's hilarious!" Gojo laughs. "Maybe it took a nighttime stroll" Gojo manage to crack a joke that is not even funny.

[I'm gonna punch you] The voice at the end of the line sounds irritated.

"Well, no going home until it's recovered, okay?" Gojo then cancel the call. He's about to walk away until something caught his attention. Or rather someone. A human figure falling from a portal in the sky.

The figure seem to panic while making wierd poses in the air. Seeing the figure's funny poses, Gojo could not help but covering his mouth from bursting out laughing. Feeling generous he decided to save the figure.

But the figure's next action caught him off guard. The figure's orange clothing change into blue in colour. So does the pattern on his clothing. The figure then lands safety on the ground with a hover board that appears out of nowhere.

A sudden presence of a curse energy caught Gojo's attention from the boy as he try to search for the source.

His attention was once again brought back to the figure as a strong gist of wind came from that direction. The figure is fighting against a grade one curse. Wanting to see how will things unfold from here on out he stays out of the attack range.

-Boboiboy side-

As he lands on the ground safety he hears a loud breathing coming from behind him. A sickening smell of iron invaded his nose as he try not to inhale the smell. The a voice that could probably send a chill down someone's spine rings in his ears.

"DoN't... HuRt... ThE... tReEs..."

Slowly turning around, he almost want to puke. The creature's looks distorted as if it has been ran over by a car multiple times. Launching itself against Boboiboy, it raises it long sharp claws to attack.

"Cyclone shield!" Wind begins to form in a sphere shape, circling around Boboiboy to protect himself from the sudden attack. Effectively the curse caught inside the shield before the wind current launch the curse crashing againts a tree.

Without wasting any time, Boboiboy launch another attack againts the curse. "Cyclone drill!" Creatimg drills from wind on foth of his arms, he begin stabbing the curse with no mercy.

This creature... doesn't have any mind to think...right? No sane creature would just attack people without it being provoke. Boboiboy decided to put the creature to rest as he creates a whirling vortex wind, cutting the creature to bits.

Gojo whom had been watching from the very beginning was in awe. This kid is strong but not as strong as him of course. An idea pops in his mind. He decided to recruit the kid as his student.