CH 1 The Reincarnation Of A King

"Let me get this straight you want me to bring this new student along with me to find the curse object" Megumi stare at Gojo with an 'are you kidding me' look.

"Yup! This will be his first mission and you will guide him through" Gojo said with a cheeky grin. Meanwhile Megumi could only sigh in depression.

»»————>⋇⋆✦⋆⋇<————««

"So what's your name?" Megumi ask his new classmate seeing that they will work together for some time.

"My name is Boboiboy. Nice to meet you Fushiguro" Boboiboy give a polite smile. They are currently in their way to find the curse object. They then entered a rugby field.

Both of them could feel something is off about the rugby field. Stopping on their track, a curse is swimming on the ground?

Did that curse just defy the law?! Boboiboy keep his neutral face. Not wanting to attract any attention by freaking out. A bit startle, Boboiboy catch up to Megumi that just walked away.

Boboiboy understands Megumi's action. Exorcising a curse in the daylight with people around making some unwanted rumour. But then again the curse will attack people. Boboiboy decide that he will exorcise the curse during the night.

"Fourteen meters!"

"Wow, Takagi's still got it!"

"What's happening here?" Boboiboy get a bit curious.

"Hey, I can throw this however I want?" ask a salmon hair boy.

"Yep. I won't call any fouls, so throw however you please. I'm sorry, I chose something that isn't your forte. Hopefully this will show you how serious--" Before the teacher could finish his sentence the salmon hair boy already throw the ball and what surprises everyone is that the range is roughly thirty meter.

It is not surprising to Boboiboy tho because in his earth form he could throw roughly 60 meter without using his earth golem. Meanwhile Yaya could throw roughly 91 meter with her gravity power.

As soon as the salmon hair boy run pass Megumi, he could feel the energy of a curse object. "Hey, you!"

Megumi attempts to catch up with the boy but fail as the boy ran faster. "How the heck is he so fast"

"I heard that he runs the fifty meter dash in three seconds"

"What is he, a car?"

Ying is much more faster.

»»————>⋇⋆✦⋆⋇<————««

"Are you sure you're okay?" The nurse ask.

"Well, this is my first time experiencing something like this so it hasn't really sunk in yet. But grandpa would snap if I kept moping around forever. So I'll have to laugh as I roast him up" The salmon hair boy could only smile.

"Phrasing"

Then the sound of footsteps caught the attention of the nurse and the salmon hair boy. "Itadori Yuji, right?"

Two figures overshadow by the dark hallway is seen. Both the nurse and Yuji look at each other in confusion.

"I'm Fushiguro and this is Boboiboy. We are from the Jujutsu Tech. We'd like to have a word with you right now" Megumi ask Yuji.