02|arrival

arriving at the place Jiah looked up at the buliding she was going to be working in for a month or two she walked in and looked around the place looked like it was decaying it looked old and beat down.

"does no one clean this place" Jiah thought to herself as she walked to what looked like an elevator she walked in the doors closing behind her the elevator started moving as a voice started talking.

"welcome to the first day of your exciting new career, whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad and screws bolts and hairpins or if this is the result of a dare we welcome you, i will be your personal guide to help you get started, i'm a model 5 of the handyman's robotics and unit repair system, but you can call me hand unit" the hand unit talked

"so much talking" jiah said before hand unit started talking again "your new career promises challenge intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities please enter you name" as hand unit talked a keypad popped up scaring jiah.

she jumped letting out a small squeal as hand unit continued talking " as seen above the keypad this cannot be changed later" jiah tried typing her name but the keypad glitched not allowing her to type "it seems you had some trouble with the keypad i see what you were trying to type and i will auto correct it for you one moment" hand unit said as Jiah sighed.

"welcome eggs benedict" "that's not what i was trying to type" jiah said as she threw her head back wanting to go home the keypad disappeared as hand unit stopped talking the lights flickered.

Jiah looked around the elavator seeing two posters one of them with a picture of an animatronic with the colors of red and white with the words celebrate jiah looked over at the other and was captured with beauty when she saw the poster.

"oh.." jiah trailed off

"who is she?"

as Jiah said that the elevator stopped.