03|Night one

"you can now open the elevator using that bright red and obvious button" hand unit said as Jiah walked over and pressed it "lets get to work" hand unit said jiah walked out.

jiah was now crawling through a vent she crawled until she reached a room getting out from the vent jiah looked around the room the more she looked the more it creeped her out "what was my job again?" jiah said confusingly.

and as if hand unit was listening, hand unit started talking "it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning, you are now in the primary control module it's actually a crawl space between the two front showrooms"

"showrooms?"

"let's get started with your daily tasks view the window to your left this is the Ballora gallery, party room, and dance studio encouraging kids to to fit and enjoy pizza let's turn on the light and see if Ballora is on stage" hand unit said

"press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left" jiah clicked what she believed was the light button she clicked it the light emitting showing the stage and ballora not there "uh oh it looks like ballora doesn't feel like dancing lets give her some motivation press the red button now to administer a controlled shock maybe that will put the spring back in her step"

"yeah i'm not doing that"