Prologue

Beast boy backed away from Raven fearfully. When she had said 'Run.' it wasn't Raven's voice. It had been a raspy,deep,dark voice. But it was Raven's hair,her skin tone,her body shape,her face shape (other than having another set of eyes with all four eyes red). Beast boy knew this was his Raven,or her body at least.
The thing wheeled faster and faster towards him with a wide and sly smile. The lights are still flickering and the ground still rumbling. Beast boy looked at this,backing away with tears in his eyes. He tripped over something and stayed on the ground,the thing coming next to him. He tries to make out words but can't.
The thing stands up,still smiling. All of Raven's teeth turn to sharp fangs. Beast boy refuses to look at her in the face,so he turns his head the other way as she gets on her knees and gets close to his neck,opening her mouth.
Suddenly,"BEASTBOY!" Robin comes running.
Raven gets up and hisses angrily at Robin.
Robin takes out his staff and she gets a good thwap to the neck which sends her flying through the air. Beastboy stays on the ground,he won't fight her.
This makes her angry and her eyes turn black. She leaps on top of him and he blocks her attempts to bite him with his staff. He kicks her powerfully into the stomach,she flies off of him.
She lays on the ground,panting heavily. She gets up gently and turns around,holding her head painfully,her eyes are back to normal. The lights stop flickering and things go still again.
"Wh-what happened?" She says,fear in her voice and eyes.
Before anyone can answer,something with the look of a pitch black tornado swallows her,blowing everything everywhere from the wind.
Robin gets up and helps Beastboy up.
"We have to find her." Beastboy says,panting.
"I know." Robin looks over to him.