Wonder

(A/N:Look at the media box,sry,I like the edit I made ❤️)
We go around in a tornado like whirl. I cough up water and open my eyes again.
"Starfire!" I float myself over to Star and grasp her in my arms,kissing the top of her head. "Are you ok?" I ask her.
"I am fine." she smiles. I look ugly around at every one else. "Is everyone ok?"
"I'm alright." Terra says,looking around curiously.
"Yeah,I'm good too." Cyborg makes his finger a screwdriver and fixes some loose screws. Beastboy,he's fine,just being sorry for himself.
We finally stop spinning. Now we're standing. I look around,it appears to be a ship,I look out a window...WE'RE IN SPACE!
An attractive female with a gun comes walking up to us. She has pitch black long hair,tan skin,a rockin' body,and something some what strange,where her eyes should be white,they're green,and her iris's are dark brown. (A/N:IMPORTANT. She's basically just a black haired version of the new 52 Starfire (in the comics) but with different eyes).
She has a skin tight silver suit on,it's a one piece,covering the legs and arms as well.
"Lukta!" She growls,pointing the gun to us. "Lukta narf! Kona oo Lukta!"
She goes on in on in this strange language. We all stare at her in surprise,not knowing what to do.
"It-it's ok." I say,"We come in peace." She glares at me.
Starfire does something really surprising,she goes up to her and kisses her. Then she too starts to talk that same language. I don't know what she says,but tears come to the girls eyes. She drops the gun and grabs Star into a warm embrace. When they let go,Star turns to us.
"Umm Star...why'd you just kiss that girl?" Terra asks,her eyes wide open.
Starfire doesn't answer,she just stares at the strange girl.
"So we're in tameran?" I ask,assuming we are because it's space and Star is speaking a weird language. .
Star stays silent.
"Star?" She still doesn't answer. "Who is this girl?"
She turns to me. "Husband Robin...this is Stargazer...our daughter..."