Leaving

We've all gotten up and changed. I go to the nursery and pick Stargazer up from her crib. She wakes up slowly. I hold her out in front of me.
"Your mommy and I are gonna miss you." I grin at her tired face. "But the Titans East and the nanny will take good care of you when your mother and I are gone." I hold her closer to me. "I bet you'll miss us too." She just yawns in return. I grin. Star comes in.
"Child Stargazer I will truly miss you!" She takes her from my arms.
"Shh." I smile and look over at Raven and BB's children.
"Oh yes husband Robin." She grins and cradles Stargazer close to her chest.
"And we'll miss you guys too." I whisper in the four sleeping babies' cribs. "Don't worry,we'll find your mom and we'll bring her back." Beasty comes in.
He hugs them all and gives them kisses,he sniffs a lot from holding crying in. I don't understand how he cries so easily. We'll find her even if it kills us,he knows that. People can be so wrapped up in self pity that they don't even realize that they can help themselves by focusing on actually making the situation better,rather than grieving the whole time.
The nanny we hired for as long as it takes us to find Raven comes in. "I will take very good care of them." She says. We all say our thank yous.The Titans East come through the front door. We all talk about the plan for all of this in the main opps room,Mãs y Menos drooling over Star.
"So you guys'll call us on the communicator when you've found her?" Aqualad asks.
"Yeah." Cy answers.
"Sounds good." Bee smiles. "I'll miss you Sparky." She looks at Cyborg.
"I'll miss you too." He goes around the couch and hugs Bee.
"It is the time for us to go." Star says.
"Ok. Where's Beastboy?" I answer.
"He is saying the good byes to his children." She says.
"Ok,you,Terra,and Cy can get your stuff in the ship if you want,I'm gonna go get him."
"Ok." Her,Terra,and Cy say in unison.
"I'll walk with you Sparky." Bee stands up and stands next to Cyborg.
"And I'll walk with you Terra." Speedy takes Terra's arm. She giggles.
I walk to the nursery,Beasty is talking to the nanny about how to handle the children. She smiles and nods politely,but I'm pretty sure that on the inside she's screaming 'I KNOW! IVE TAKEN CARE OF A CHILD BEFORE IM A QUALIFIED NANNY!'
"Ok Beast boy,time to go."
"Wish us luck!" He says to the nanny as he grabs his bag and walks out the door with me.
We walk out of the tower and place our things in the ship. We say our goodbyes,put the headsets on,and take off.