Warp

The windows start to crack because of the pressure put on the ship. Small amounts of water drizzle in.
"Ok team,we'll get out of this." I say.
Although,I don't think we will get out of this.
"Husband Robin." I hear Starfire's voice through the head set. "Yes?" I answer,looking through the window at her. "I fear that we will never see our darling Stargazer again." She says,her voice sounds choked up.
Stargazer! I forgot all about Stargazer! She can't end up like me,no,absolutely not! She can't end up with no parents,and a bad childhood,not ever having anyone to trust. I don't want her to be like me.
I stay silent. "Husband Robin?" Star wonders if I'm ok.
I zone out. I think about what will happen to Stargazer,and I realized that I've failed as a father. I shouldn't have tried to make everyone go and find Raven. Now,because of me,everyone will die,and the babies will be orphans.
I zone back in. I hear screaming and panicking,and I soon see why. I'm up to my neck in water,everyone's about to die.
"STARFIRE!" I shout.
"I am here Husband Robin." She assures me nervously. "I love you." I say.
"I love you too!" She says through the headset (We're all still in separate little parts of the T-ship). I hear bubbling from her side. She's drowning.
"STARFIRE!" I feel tears sting my eyes.
I breath hardly as the water rises up to my nose. Then it rises above my head,and I am too,drowning.
Then something strange happens...I see the super villain,Warp. I see his face,he grins,and then I see the water disappear and I'm floating in a strange dark tunnel with my friends.