Chapter 4

Sonic's POV-

I let out a small soft sigh after Shadow left the room. I couldn't help it, I was angry and disappointed at myself. I mean, I usually defeat Metal every single time we fight..yet this time, I was too cocky that I was distracted and led me to a stupid coma. "Hm.." I just laid there in bed with the sheets over my body, my head all over the place. Especially with that demonic version of me coming back, I thought me and the others trapped and got rid of him once and for all, but boy, how I was wrong.

He was back, back for revenge. I'm not the one to get scared of anything or anyone, except for water. Though this time, we're talking about someone who's another version of me, self proclaimed god. And he's way too powerful.

My thoughts continued until suddenly, I could hear a low dark chuckle inside my head, I gasped when he spoke.

"You know..I can hear your thoughts, Sonic." Exe's voice echohed in my head. This was it, I'm screwed. He's basically part of me now, that means he could control me, hurt my friends, anything! I didn't want that happening, but what can I do?

"Exe..Get out of my head!" I yelled in my thoughts, at Exe. I bared my teeth and let out a low growl in anger.
Exe only laughed in return. "I don't think so..you knew you had this coming after you locked me up in that CD!" Exe yelled back, only louder which caused my head to hurt from his voice. I winced and turned my head to the side, closing my eyes shut.

"Besides, its fun tormenting you..and your friends. I can't wait to see their horrified expressions once I kill them brutally, one. By. One." Exe's laugh echohed through my head, making my eyes wide in horror as I imagined Exe killing each and one of my friends. Their limbs being ripped apart of their body, blood gushing everywhere. It was a horrifying scene.

"I..I won't let you do this! How did you even manage to get out?!" I asked, wondering how he was able to free himself from the CD. It was a powerful device Tails made that prevented him specifically from getting out. Just, how.

"Well..I have a little fox friend too you know, and let's just say..he was able to destroy that dumb little machine of yours." Exe grinned.

"Another fox..?" I rose a brow in confusion, until it hit me. He was talking about Tails Doll. My eyes widened. We all desperately tried catching that doll after we trapped Exe. But it was never found again, guess it's still out there and coming for us too. "You..you mean Tails doll?" I asked Exe, but he gave no answer. I desperately called him, hoping he would give me an answer, but he never did.

I sighed heavily along with a groan, closing my eyes. "I promise you Exe, once I find a way to seperate you from me. I'll make sure to get rid of you, once and for all."