:꒰ Chapter 5 ꒱:

He felt the females arms around him, He slowly leaned into her hold allowing her to touch him. "What about you though...Won't Nightmare hurt you..." He asked softly with a sniffle calming down in her arms...He still wad shaking just a tad bit but her comfort was helping him a lot.
"I'm sure he'll try... but I doubt that the boys will let him. Especially Freddy. He's been looking for a reason to fight him." Chica responded, sighing softly. "I wish he was still our leader. If he was none of this would have happened... and Nightmare'd still have his mate and not be after you."
He sighed holding onto her "I'll never be him...Even if he thinks I'm his mate I'll never be him Chica...Does he not realize that'll hurt me more in the long run? He wants his mate not love..." He said sniffling, All he ever wanted was true love and he knew he would of never got it.
"...I don't think he does. There's still nothing we can really do except try to be with you when he is." Chica said softly, looking saddened by Fredbear's defeated demeanor. "I don't know what else we can do. I'm sorry... I wish we could do more."
"Maybe there is, lass." The fox began, coming and sitting on Chica's other side. "If we help Freddy gain back his leadership."
He nuzzled into the woman's arms as he listened to Foxy, "Would that truly work? What happens if Nightmare finds out won't he kill you because you're wanting another leader?" He asked looking at them with worry in this plan of action.
"If Freddy wins the fight." The fox, Nightmare Foxy, replied. "If he doesn't, things won't change and Freddy will be weaker from his injuries. If he does, he can force Nightmare to let you go. It's how leadership works among us. Nightmare is strong, though... Freddy would have to use strategy instead of just physical strength. Intelligence, strategy, and endurance would be the biggest factors in a fight between them. The only reason he hasn't done it sooner is because of his three kids. He's single, so if he gets seriously hurt it'd affect them as well due to everyone else being so busy carrying out tasks for Nightmare. It's not like he's going to lift a claw to help him... They hate each other."
He hissed listening to that "Makes me hate Nightmare even more...I wanna help Freddy win, If there's even a way for me to do that of course..." He told looking at them. "I wanna thank you guys...For the help and comfort you all have been giving me lately, I really appreciate it..." He told them happily.
"You're welc—" Chica began, cut off by yelling from down the hall.
"FOXY! CHICA! GET IN HERE!" Nightmare had been calling for them.
Chica seemed scared and Foxy just sighed heavily. "We have to go, lad." He said, getting up as Chica slowly followed, leaving the room with her head down as the fox tried to comfort her as they had to leave.
FredBear jumped in the woman's arms when he heard the yell. He whimpered a bit watching them "Be safe guys..." He told them putting his knees to his chest as he looked at the chair that he once was tied up in...'Was...He really gonna do it?' He thought, He placed his head down in his knees sighing deeply...Though the bear wanted to cry he had cried too much lately. Now It just burnt everytime a tear formed... He leaned his hand down to a necklace he had been hiding in his skirt, He took it opening the locket part only to see his baby sister in it "I miss you..." He muttered caressing the photo gently.
After a few silent minutes Nightmare returned to the room, holding a knife in one hand. "Come now darling, you know I'll always love you~" He said, his face twisted into a mix of a smile and a borderline insane look. He came up to the golden bear, acting quite quickly; Likely before Fredbear would be able to react fast enough to stop him when he grabbed him by the throat and backed him into a corner. With a lot of force up against his abdomen and Nightmare licking his lips, Fredbear would likely know what Nightmare was trying to do. "No one's going to stop my love this time my dear.~" He said in a phsychotic tone, leaving tender kisses on the side of Fredbear's neck as his grip was still strong but not enough to yet choke him. By then the omega was practically pinned, at the mercy of Nightmare unless his begging would be enough for him to stop his attempt.
FredBear screamed a bit as we was choked and pinned against the wall. He squirmed violently, hitting the males hand harshly. "Q-Quit! This...This...Isn't you!!!" He cried out loudly reaching up to Nightmares face touching it softly trying to calm him down, When he felt the tender kisses he let out cute whiny moans. Even though he was begging for the alpha to quit his body's natural reactions worked against him.
Nightmare huffed, seemingly flinching at the touch to his face with a soft yet dominant growl. Although he didn't have much going through his head other than desire, his guilt response did go off despite not being enough to make him stop. However, when Fredbear moaned it only made Nightmare's urges stronger as it made him think that his supposed mate enjoyed this attention. Thus, he forced himself on top of him; Having a dominant growl rise in his throat as the warning for Fredbear to stop fighting him. His eyes had a much brighter glow than the night before, pupils much more like slits in shape. The lack of physical contact had driven him mad to this point, along with the urges he had always had around the scared omega.
FredBear whined in response as he heard him growl, "N-No...Nightmare..." He gripped onto Nightmares hand tightly as he was taken over. "Nightmare...I...I don't want thi-" As he was about to beg he suddenly felt really dizzy and really warm. He panted a bit, trying to lean up and getting scared on what was happening to him. "N-Nightmare... There's... Something wrong with me..." He said leaning into his chest, The boys first ever heat had started. Why now? Does everyone and everything hate him or something? His sweet pheromones that smelt like sunflowers and the ocean leaked out into the air making him whimper and whine. "Au...Augh~ Ni...Nightmare..." Tears flooded down his eyes as he grew weak. his knees caved in as he fell to the ground, sitting infront of where Nightmares dick would lay... He didn't realize this was his heat and it was very obvious he didn't know what was going on with him. No one told him what he would feel, Go through, Or even what would happen to him... He looked up at Nightmare with scared eyes, though lust also filled his eyes, turning them into a pink shade almost instantly to indicate he indeed was in a strong heat since first heats are the worst ones...
Nightmare took his chance, pressing his lips against Fredbear's and entering the omega forcefully, likely to cause him pain. He hooked his free arm around Fredbear's back, letting go of the blade long before. He released the omega's neck, running his fingers deep between Fredbear's thighs just to get him to moan and feel any form of pleasure from this experience. Although not thinking about it in this moment, in the future this would be one of the biggest regrets that Nightmare would ever have. Especially since he planned on making Fredbear his mate.
FredBear was scared and when he felt Nightmares cock enter inside him he tensed up with tears "Agh!~ Ahhh!!!~ St...Stop!!!" He screamed loudly in pain, The boy hadn't had anything inside him for years, so he was closed up after all the rape he had as a younger boy. Suddenly as he felt the males fingers linger down his thighs he didn't moan but he cried, FredBear was going through ptsd again back in the locker room of his school. Being pinned down and forced to take in multiple guys that day really ruined FredBear on the idea of sex. FredBear gripped onto the carpet tightly till his knuckles turned white. "Ag... Ah~" He let out a moan; it wasn't pleasure no it was pain. FredBear remembered what Bonnie had said and realized there was no point in fighting this...
The bear went down on the ground his pretty chest against the cold floor. All FredBear could do was take it like he did back then, because what else was he gonna do? This was an omegas job of life, be bred and be thrown out like trash..
"You're... You... You're Just like...T-Them..." He muttered quietly as he was thrusted into closing his tearful scared eyes that were soon gonna be filled with hatred and coldness for  everyone including Bonnie.
"Shut up, bitch." Nightmare growled deeply, ears flattening. "We are not the same." He continued, only thrusting harder into the golden bear. "I kill people. I take the lives of those who are innocent. I hold them hostage... I'm not like them... I'm worse, my love. Don't compare us." Nightmare didn't seem to care in this moment. He knew he was worse. He was a serial killer. He had taken countless lives. Those boys were criminals, but Nightmare was a Wanted man.
"That's why I need you... to save my own sanity and stop myself from doing anything else. You are both the last hope for the innocent and myself. Are you truly going to resist that..?" He whispered into Fredbear's ear, his breath warm and filled with lustful desire.
FredBear listened to the male as he turned his eyes looking at him from the side "You... Are a monster... You're not a criminal, Nor a killer... You're a monster..." He hissed his eyes were dark for the first time in so long... there was no thought behind his cold, dark eyes. "You take from the innocent because of your own loss, but how does that help you?! Hurting innocent people, what does it do Nightmare!?" He yelled at him, "You lost him... And you'll never get him back so taking lives, you think that would bring him back!? Hurting me because you see me in him, you think thats gonna bring him back?!" He asked before growling, "Well, Nightmare...They call you Nightmare but just you wait, because I'll show you what a true nightmare of hell is... I'll never be him!" He said looking at him with disgust.
Within seconds Fredbear would feel the sharp pain of a slash across the muzzle from Nightmare's claws, his reds eyes were slim slits and they were glowing brightly. "Shut the fuck up! If you want a monster, I'll show you one!"
Pulling Fredbear's head back by the ears Nightmare forced the omega's neck to be fully exposed, taking the knife and making several shallow slits and cuts along it; Enough to cause extreme pain but little bleeding. "You wanted a monster, dear!" He seemed insane by then, broken further by Fredbear's words. "DO YOU REGRET IT NOW?" Nightmare was on the edge of breaking one of the omega's bones from anger. No matter how much Fredbear may scream or beg him to stop. Fredbear might have just gotten himself killed.