Introduction / Warnings

Hi there
Welcome Home🏠

Thanks so much for stumbling upon my silly little story and giving it a chance.
It means the world to me to share it with you.

Please keep in mind that this is my first attempt at writing and English isn't my first language. You will notice my writing grow and change throughout the story, as I get more confident and better with time<3 Maybe I go back and edit the first few chapters in the end, but I do think it's nice to see the growth process.

IMPORTANT
This is a fic with sensitive topics and mature content! Please take this into account and don't read it if you're uncomfortable with any of the warnings mentioned below! The decision is on you and I will put content warnings on each chapter. If you have feedback on any of the topics or how I could do better, my dm's are always open but please be kind <3

UPDATES
Usually once a week, sometimes more:) Be sure to follow me on here but especially on Twitter & TikTok //@cherryblossmrry where I tell you in advance when I will update & also share teasers.

Please do leave some comments/votes, I love reading them and getting to know you guys, so don't be shy! Especially since this is my first story, feedback is always welcome. 🤍

Enjoy my baby!

***

!CONTENT WARNING!
This story includes themes such as domestic violence/abusive relationships and the trauma associated with it.

Other themes that may occur are:
mental health topics such as anxiety and panic attacks as well as depression, grief and emotional distress, suicide threats/ talk about suicide, drugs and alcohol,
sex & mature language

I understand that domestic violence/abusive relationships is a sensitive topic and it also is to me which is why I opted to write this story. I'm trying to project Elle's struggles as realistic as possible but please remember that this may differ from person to person and there's a real human writing this story, so please be kind.

***

OTHER

If there are any similarities with other stories just know that I may haven't read that story. This book has also been in the works for months and is purely my work. Like all authors, I do take inspiration, and I take it from everything I consume. But this book is solely written by myself and if there are similarities just know this is not intently and be nice. Thanks.

This story and with it the actions of the characters are purely based on my Imagination.
I only use the names and physical appearances of Harry Styles and co.
I don't know any of them in real life and will use my artistic freedom.

I also don't claim any rights to the lyrics/ songs. They're not mine and the rights belong to the artists, labels, and producers.