sad fluff :(

Cuphead was hanging out with some sinners in the bar at midnight. He would pick pocket some, and joke with others. He was smiling and joking around until, "Hey Cupface!" A newcomer said. "Fuck off. Don't you see im in the middle of a good game?!" Cuphead scoffed. Cuphead continued to play when the person left. "Lucky three lucky three!!" Cuphead said blinded by the money on the table. He then stopped as the person came back with roses.

Cupheads pov: What the fuck is this guy doing?! And why does he have fucking roses?? "How about you give these to that stupid asshole of a kettle!" The person threw the roses at me, laughing with a couple of friends.
"YOU TAKE THAT BACK BITCH!" I threw the roses on the ground lashing out at the man. "Oh, Cupface is a little angry~ how bout whe take him to the lake! What do ya say guys?!" The men cheered and tied me up. I screamed for devil, king dice or anybody to help. King dice ran out there surprised. He tried to help me but one of the men pushed him to the ground. Someone covered my mouth and I screamed for help. My powers can't help me I lost them years ago! I panicked and bit whoever was covering my mouth. "OW! YOU SON OF A BITCH!" The guy said Letting go. They carried me to a car and put me in the trunk harshly. I yelped in pain as they shut the door.

I had tears running down my face while trying to think of a way out. But I couldn't think straight. The car stopped and I was scared of what was to come. Then I remembered. I had a pocket knife in my pocket! I grabbed it with some struggle but I managed to cut the rope. My arms were free so I cut the rope on my leg quickly. The trunk opened when I finished. I tried to stab anybody to get away but they grabbed my weapon and threw it. The men picked me up and threw me in the lake. They left me in there and drove away. I managed to get out shivering as the cold breeze came. I was wet, cold, and tired. Luckily I knew where my house was from here.

Mugman pov: I started to worry when dice called me. "Mugman! Is Cuphead with you right now?!" Dice said in a worried tone. "No sir! Why, what's wrong?" I said. "These big men hurt him badly and then drove off without him! I tried to find them in my car but I couldn't!" I heard him say. So many things ran into my head at once. One was me worried about my brother, while the other is that king dice should have tried harder. I finally said " I will find him okay? Bye." I hung up on him and put on my shoes and a jacket. I left our apartment and got into the car to go look for Cuphead. A couple minutes later I found him hurt and wet. I opened the car door and said, "Cups! Where were you I was so worried!!-" I stopped myself to see him crying. He was a mess..his hair was soaked, his head was chipped, his eyes were red, and I could go on and on! "M-mugsy..can we go h-home?.." I heard him say. I sighed and said "yeah. But you need to explain to me what happened in the car okay?." He nodded his head.

Cuphead pov: I got into the car shaking from what happened. I didn't know how to explain this to mugs either. "Now.. Cuppy can you please tell me what happened?." He said turning towards me, with a worried look on his face. I started to cry more trying to form words. I finally explained what happened while he drove back to the house. The car stopped and I was still crying. Mugs got out of the car and walked over to my side to open the door. He gave me his jacket and hugged me. "I am so sorry I wasn't there cup..I didn't know this would happen." He said. I cried while hugging him back.
We walked inside our apartment and went to bed. I felt a little better knowing my brother is here for me.

Me rn crying over something I made: ༼⁠;⁠´⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠۝ ⁠༎ຶ⁠༽
I wish I had that love- 🥺