Traumatic events?

Cuphead: uhm where did that frog come from?-

Mugman: ...

Cuphead: and yeah. We had a pretty fucked up childhood.

Mugman: I remember I got stabbed in the back by you when you were possessed.

Cuphead: Sorry :(

Mugman: it's fine. Let's just go to bed.

Cuphead: You are so cute!! *Picks up nightmare Cuphead* you are sleeping with me tonight!

Nightmare Cuphead: Yes father! *Gremlin noises*

Cuphead and mugman went to bed. Cuphead fell sound asleep while mugman had someone give him a visit in his sleep.

Mugman: Where am I?.

???: At home.

Mugman turned around to see his mother. He trembled in fear knowing what was going to happen.

???: You are nothing but a useless coward! Why can't you do anything right?! You can't even die if I told you to!

The mother smacked mugman across his face leaving a mark as mugman fell to the ground.

???: This is why your father left you. Because he was ashamed to have a child like you. God, at least your brother will listen.

Mugman: But mom! I do listen! I try my hardest to please you everyday but all you do is-

He was cut off by her hitting him again, but even harder this time.

Mugman: Mom stop! I'm sorry!

???: You are going to the basement for talking back!

Mugman: No please! It's cold down there!!

???: I DONT CARE YOU CAN FREEZE TO DEATH!

Mugman: Mom please stop! You're hurting me!

The wicked woman held him by his hair and threw him in the basement, hurting him alot. She slammed the basement door locking it.

Mugman: Please let me out!! I will do everything you say just please!!

Mugman sobbed as he accepted his fate, it getting colder by the second down there.

Mugman: HELP!!

Cuphead woke up running to his bedroom to see mugman sobbing on his bed, shaking.

Cuphead: Mug what's wrong?! Are you hurt? What happened?

Mugman: Mom! S-she hurt me cup!.

Cuphead paused after hearing that. Their mother died years ago after what she had done to their family.

Cuphead: She isn't here anymore..It was just a dream..

Mugman held his brother close, sobbing into his arms.

Damn. Welp it's my au where he was abused by his mother idfk-