Run.

Autumn's POV:

We were driving along a deserted road during the night. I sat quietly, watching the trees past by, as I thought about what will happen next. I felt a dark presence inside of me, still. It must have been the injection, I thought. Derek..was after my gifts....he was...the devil. I would never forget the face that erupted from its body. I could still feel the fire burning in my veins. What happens tomorrow when the blood moon is up? I wondered. Jessica then turned onto a dirt road, the rocks shook the car as we drove. Up ahead there was an empty looking house. Jessica then stopped the car and cut off the engine. She got out and walked towards the front door of the house. I followed her up the creaky steps, and stood beside her as she knocked loudly on the door. I saw a warm light through the transparent window, as the door were unlocked and a head popped out through the crack of the door.

"Heyy, gurrrrlllllllll!!!!!!!!!!" Harry exclaimed.

"Seriously, Harry?! At a time like this?" Jessica asked as I chuckled slightly.

"Oh..right." he mumbled. The door swung open and Harry stood with his arms out. He hugged me tightly, as I stood awkwardly deciding whether or not I should hug him back. I hugged him back, as he pulled away with a big smile on his face. "Come in," he greeted.

Inside, we walked through the empty hallway and into a well lit living room, with a bunch of suitcases all around. Liam then came out of nowhere and said, "Sorry..Zayn likes to pack a lot."

"Oh." I smiled slightly, even though there was an evil demonic asshole hunting me down at the moment.

"Boys!!!!!!!!!! Autieee is here!!!!!!!!!" Liam yelled up the stairs. There was a shuffle being heard upstairs, and someone falling out of bed? I then turned around to see the 3 boys all up in a dog pile, probably from falling down the stairs. I sighed, "Hey."

"Guys, we need to have a meeting of this new found crisis happening." Liam stated. Niall then ran to the kitchen and came back with a plate of hotdogs and french fries with ketch up.

I could feel my eyes light up with excitement as I snatched the bowl from his hand, and started wolfing down the food. Ha, I'm part wolf!! I thought. (See what I did there? xD)

"Heyy, aren't you going to share?" Niall pouted. I grinned as I handed him half of the hotdogs on which we were both frantically ate.

"Such foodies.." Liam sighed. "Whatever!!" Niall said, through a mouthful of food.

"Sooooo, Liam what's the plan?" Harry asked as he sat by Louis who by the way sat quietly, seeming to be in deep thought.

"Well, we're going to need to head over to the Cullens, right away. But it seems that she isn't here yet!!" he said, annoyed.

"Who's she?" I asked. Suddenly there was a loud knock on the front door. Where Harry got up and went to open the door.

"Heyyyyyyy, gurrrrrrrllllllllllll." Harry said. I sighed. "Does he literally do that to everyone?" I asked.