Couple as Pranksters.

Autumn's POV:

So after we fell asleep, we both decided to do the most ultimate prank ever!!! After that we will tell them the news that we're together. Ok, so let's get started!
Our Plans:

1. Since we found out Liam has a fear of spoons. So we decided to put spoons everywhere.

2. Stealing all Zayn's hair products.

3. Taking all of Niall's favorite food. (Well, actually all the food, even though vampires don't even eat food.)

4.We don't know about Harry but I guess our news will break his little heart. :)

5. We will put flour in all the pillows.

6. A bucket full of transparent water balloons.

7. A bunch of whipped cream.

8. Switching the shampoos to pink hair dye.

This is going to be the best prank day ever!!! <3 ;)

Louis's POV:

I never thought my girlfriend could be a prankster like me. I mean we are perfect for each other. So after they boys left, we started our prank. The water balloons, whipped cream, and flour will be the after math. So after the boys came back from hunting. There was complete chaos:

1. Zayn was yelling, " My babies! My babies! Where are they?!?! And he was literally crying and saying, " Vas Happenin?!?!"

2. Liam was screaming and crying, " Sp-oo-ns!!! Aahhhhh!!!! He started running around the house for an hour and ended up... shaking from fear.

3. Niall was looking everywhere for food. He was crying and whining from hunger. Saying he might not live for long without food.

4. Harry was kinda calm until Niall accidentally splashed water on his curls. That Harry gone psycho crying and screaming, " My curls! My curls! Niall, why did you do that?!?!" Well, now we finally found his weakness.

Autumn and I was laughing so hard that our stomachs started to hurt. Until all the boys came to us, very angry though Liam was still shaking.

Luckily, we had the whipped cream and the water balloons behind us. So we decided to confuse the boys a bit. So we both kissed, her lips were warm and plump that I wanted more. But after a few seconds, she pulled away and looked at the boys. The boys were so confused that we both went raced to where the whipped cream and water balloons were. We sprayed whipped cream and threw water balloons at the boys. The boys were screaming and shrieking from the attack but they rubbed whipped cream on top of us, that our face were full of whipped cream. The boys laughed and left to clean up themselves.

Autumn licked the whipped cream and said, " This tastes sweet."

Autumn's POV:

I tasted the whipped cream that was on my lips that tasted sweet, Then Louis asked, " You know what tastes sweeter?"

"What?" I asked. He leaned in and kissed me passionately that I kissed back. I put my arms on his neck while he put his arms on my waist. We pulled away breathless, and wondered what will happen next with the boys.

So we waited until we heard very loud screams, mostly coming from Zayn's room. They all came down with pink hair, looking extremely angry.

Liam yelled, "Seriously! Why did you guys put pink hair dye in our shampoos?!?!" I stuttered and said," Well, we have an announcement to make and we wanted you all to be dressed and stylized."

I then said, " Louis and I are together that is boyfriend and girlfriend." They all were shocked and congratulated us by giving us a group hug.

But then I suggested, "Maybye, you all should get some sleep." So they all sighed and said, " Well, we're all going to sleep."

Louis and I was trying to hold in our laughs, waiting for the screams to happen. Minutes later, screams rang throughout the house. They came downstairs, covered in flour.

They asked us, " Anymore pranks we should know about?" We both said, " No." They left and we both laughed again so hard that we ran out of breath.

Louis's POV:

She looked so hot when she laughed. Her smile makes my insides melt like chocolate.

I said, " We should do this more often."

"Yeah!" she replied.

The boys then shouted from upstairs, "NO!!!!!!!" Since they have super hearing they can hear us very well. Autumn giggled, ah I love it when she giggles, it's adorable. So we made our way upstairs, to our room.

Autumn's POV:

I laid in the bed while LouLou kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist.

 " I Love You Autumn." he whispered softly.

" I Love You too Louis." I replied.

I slept into a peaceful dream. Today has been one of the best days of my life.