Shy Hearts (mitsuri x Shy! reader) 🌸

🌸

You just got into the hashira rank. You were a shy person so you froze when you had to introduce yourself. Kagaya didnt hear you and figured that your too shy to speak so he introduced you himself.

"Hello my children. Before we start the meeting٫I would like to announce that there is a new hashira. Their name is (Y/N)٫and they are the new (Y/B) pillar. Please welcome them with open arms."

After he introduced you٫ you speed walked to a side and got one one knee like the others.

After the meeting was finished٫ your kakushi came to bring you to your estate.

you were excited to be a hashira٫but still wondered if the others even liked you٫but for now you can worry about your estate.

After a few days of getting settled in your estate٫you started getting sent out on missions. By yourself or with hashira. You've grown a strong liking to one of them.

She was the love pillar. She was beautiful٫but you knew you had no chance with her٫shes out of your league.

Once again٫you were assigned a mission with the love pillar. You were excited to be on another mission with her.

You were fighting the demon when at the last moment Mitsuri cut its head off and saved you.

"thank you mitsuri."

you just felt comfortable around her٫ you never even stuttered once around her.

"no problem (Y/N)!"

Mitsuri said. You both blushed at each others cuteness. You were planning to confess to her at a special place you found in the woods٫but you were scared she wouldn't like you back.

The next day٫you and mitsuri didnt have a mission that day٫so mitsuri invited you to make and eat food. Of course you accepted٫because you cant deny her. She's too cute.

When you got to her estate٫it was pretty normal..until you got to the kitchen. That junk was huge.

Mitsuri was so glad to see you٫because you actually accepted her invite. She gave you a whole bear hug٫but on accident٫your face went in her chest٫she didnt know or care.

When she put you back down٫ you were blushing like crazy.

"O-Oh! (Y/N)٫ are you okay?! Your really red!"

When she said that٫you immediately covered your face.

"I-Im fine mitsuri."

"You sure (Y/N)? You dont have to do this if your sick. We could always-"

you uncovered your face.

"Im sure Mitsuri٫ calm down. Im fine٫see?"

Mitsuri stopped panicking and calmed down.

"Okay (Y/N)٫i trust you٫but only cause I dont want you to ditch me."

"Mhm٫but can we starting making food now? Im hungry."

"Oh٫i forgot about that٫haha. Of course we can start! Im hungry too anyway. What should we make?"

"hmm..maybe ohagi and some sakura mochi?"

"That sounds yummy! We can make that!"

"Okay٫you get the ingredients٫ill get the rest ready." (sorry ion know how to make sakura mochi or ohagi)

You both made sakura mochi and ohagi for hours٫to the point you needed to give some away.

"Wow٫looks like we got a bit too carried away."

""Oh٫we did٫didnt we? Maybe we can eat some٫save some for later٫and give the rest to the other hashira and some townspeople ?"

"Good idea. Lets do that."

So you both did exactly that. When you were giving away the rest٫all the hashira took some٫but since you still had more٫you gave some to the village people. Most of them accepted because they thought it would be rude to not accept a gift٫especially from hashira. But some denied٫saying they have too much or they dont deserve it.

You both had gave away the rest of the food and had no more.

"That was fun (Y/N)٫im glad we got to hangout today."

"Yeah٫but I have to go to my estate because we might have missions."

"I have an idea! Why dont we have a sleepover٫just you and me?"

"Id love that mitsuri٫just let me go to my estate to get my stuff٫okay?"

"Okay (Y/N)! Ill wait for you!"

"Mhm!"

You walked out the door٫ dreamily thinking of mitsuri on your way to get your stuff.

-insert short time skip-

when you got back to mitsuris estate٫you both had already planned of what to do. You would talk٫have a drawing contest٫talk some more٫play a game٫then finally٫talk.

-insert another time skip haha-

After you did all those things on the list you both were ready for bed.

"that was fun (Y/N). Lets do this another time٫okay?"

"Sure mitsuri."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

You both went to sleep. You decided tomorrow was the day you confess.

-next day-

You woke up the next day ٫ hoping that there wasn't a mission today like yesterday. Luckily for you٫there wasn't a mission. Luckily for mitsuri٫ she didnt have a mission either. You were nervous but overjoyed of confessing.

You hugged mitsuri٫cuddling her until you went back to sleep٫which was quick.

Mitsuri woke up a few hours later to you cuddling her. She was blushing a lot٫ but she patted you head and gave you a forehead kiss while she was at it.

"Your so cute (Y/N)."

You woke up when she said that٫and she was embarrassed and hoped you didnt hear that. You didnt.

"oh mitsuri٫your awake."

"yes I am (Y/N)!"

You remembered your confession.

"Oh٫ Mitsuri! Can you get ready? I want to bring you somewhere."

"Sure (Y/N). Where are we going?"

"You will see."

When you both were ready٫ you grabbed mitsuris hand and brought her to the place. The place had wisteria trees in a circle with a cherry tree in the middle. You went under the tree with mitsuri and made her face you. You were gonna confess.

"Okay..u-um..how do I say this? uhm.. okay. Mitsuri٫ when I first entered the demon corps٫i didnt expect to fall in love because of demons. You changed that. When I first saw you I immediately had a crush on you٫but you were out of my league٫and still are. When we went on missions I felt my heart pound being near you. Yesterday I was nervous I might mess up٫but I at least think I didnt. What im trying to say is..I like you٫Mitsuri Kanroji."

Mitsuri listened to every word that fell out your mouth. She teared up.

"i dont like you٫(Y/N)."

Your heart cracked a bit. You were gonna cry and was about to leave when she grabbed your wrist.

"I dont like you because..I love you."

You looked back at her and she was blushing madly. You cried tears of joy instead of sadness.You hugged her.

Then you both kissed.

thank you for reading! This was an idea made by Yours Truly! I hope you like it٫as I spent much time on it on a SCHOOL NIGHT. love ya٫byee! <333

Word count: 1144