1. Haddonfield

Mom parks her car on the curve and you open the car door speedy quick and jump around. "Y/n, honey, come grab your stuffed animals!!" Mom called. You and your mother had just moved to Haddonfield, Illinois together. Your dad passed away when you were 1, so it was tough.

"Okay, mommy!!" You run over to the car and grab your small box of stuffed animals. You then gasp at the sight of the jack o lanterns on peoples porches, including the one sitting on the porch at the person's house next to your house. "OH OH! MOMMY, LOOK AT THE COOL PUMPKINS!!" You excitedly jump. "I see that! How about you go inside to go to see your new room?"

Your lips then form a big smile. "YEAH!!" You were about to run inside but then you stopped when you saw some little boy around your age staring at you. Your smile drops a little. He had blonde wavy hair and looked around your age.

"Hmph" you shrug and run inside your house. "Where's my room, mommy?!" You asked. "Upstairs, hun!" You run up the stairs and start running around the hallway. You think you found your room- oh, yep, there it is.

You place your stuffed animal box on your bed and look out the window to look at the pink sky. Your smile drops again when you see that same kid staring at you. "OH, I KNOW!" You run out your room and down the stairs.

"Mommy!! Where's my coloring book and crayons?!" "Inside the kitchen!" She replied. You run into the kitchen and grab your crayons and coloring book then run outside to go see him. He somehow had his eyes on you the whole time. What the? You run up to him smiling.

"Hi!" No reply. "I'm Y/n! What's yours?!" No reply, just still staring at you. He then looks down a bit. "Micheal" he mumbled, but loud enough for you to hear. You jump around. "I love that name!!" He looks at you again, but with cold dark eyes. "Do you want to color?" You asked showing him the crayons and coloring book.

A car then pulls up and some teenaged girl and boy come out holding hands. "I have to take Micheal trick or treating, but when he goes to bed, you can come over if you want?~" She flirts. You don't pay attention and just pull out your crayons. "I have purple, pink, yellow, blue, re-" "I think he already knows his colors, little girl" your smile fades and you sigh looking down.

You look back at Micheal. "So, Micheal, after tomorrow is Halloween, so if I take you trick or treating and let you stay out late, you won't tell mom, right?" The girl says kneeling down next to him. Your eyes widen when you just remembered. "OH, I HAVE TO GO ASK MY MOMMY ABOUT MY COSTUME!! BE RIGHT BACK, MICHEAL!" You start running into your house leaving him there watching you go inside.

"MOM! MOM!" "Yes Yes?!" "WHEN CAN I GET MY COSTUME FOR TRICK OR TREATING!?" "Maybe tomorrow, honey!" "OKAY!" You run back outside and what..? Where'd he go..? Probably inside his house. You put your crayons and coloring book on the porch and start running up to his house door.