2. Micheals House

You knock on the door desperately wanting to see Micheal again. The same girl you saw minutes ago answers the door. "Can I help you?" She crossed her arms. "Is Micheal here?!" You jump. She rolls her eyes and opens the door fully.

"Upstairs in his room" you run up the stairs not caring that this isn't your house. "Micheal??" You look in each room that you walk by. You then see a closed door. You run up to it and open the door and see him sitting on his bed staring at the wall. You smile happily and run up to him.

You jump on his bed, stomach flat and look at him. "Hiiiii!!" You playfully tap on his knees. He makes no movement, so instead, you sit yourself in front of him and he finally looks at you. You laugh for no reason while looking at him.

He continues staring. "Come here!" You pull him towards you as you crawl over to the other side of his bed. He carelessly let's you pull him. You sit him in front of you and look at him again. You lay on his bed laughing. "You're so funny, Micheal!!" You laugh some more.

He sits still staring at you. You turn your body and lay on your stomach and lay your chin on your palms and look at him smiling. "Your hair looks fluffy!!" You sit up and go behind him. "Can I play with your hair?" You lean your head down looking at him. His eyes shift over to you.

"Yay!!" You start brushing his ends gently and push his curtain bangs over to the side more. You giggle when he turns his head a little bit to look at you. You smile in approval. "I love it!!" You cheer. You hug him from behind for a couple of seconds. "I love you, Micheal!!" He slowly touches your arm but then puts his hand back down.

"Little girlll, your mom is here!!" The teenaged girl yelled from downstairs. Your eyes widened. "Oh no!! I have to go, Micheal!! Maybe my mommy will let us play tomorrow!!" You were about to run out of his room until he grabbed your hand. "Micheal, let go, I have to leave!" You try pulling away but his hands felt strong.

"Micheal!!" "Little girllll!!!" He finally let's go allowing you to leave. You look back and forth at him as you are running down the hall and down the stairs. You see your mom standing there. You gulp when you see how mad she looks. "Y/n, why didn't you tell me you'd be here!?" Mom yelled grabbing your hand. "I was playing with Micheal!!" You replied.

You turn around and see Micheal standing at the top of the stairs staring at you. "Bye, Micheal!" You wave at him. Mom raises an eyebrow confused. "I'm so sorry- come on, you!" She waves off the teenaged girl. "Judith" the girl waves her off, too, rolling her eyes. "BYE, MICHEAL!!" You scream but then mom smacks your butt basically saying 'stop screaming, child, it's embarrassing'.