5. Candy And Relax

You and Micheal race up to his room with your candy bags and head inside his room. You both start to dump out your candy and you sit down and start choosing out of his and he starts choosing out of yours. "This is so cool!!" You clap your hands. He just looks at you and continues picking candy.

You glance at him and smile. You then scooch over next to him. "I'm so happy that you're my bestfriend, Micheal" he turns to look at you. He stares and stares that it starts making you feel awkward so you just look down and continue picking candy. You think of what to say so it's not quiet in here.

"Oh! We can build a robot out of the candy!" You look at him smiling. "I don't know how to build a robot, but we can go ask my mo-" he then pecks you on the lips and you gasp and your eyes widen. You furrow your eyebrows and cover your mouth confused.

A tiny little smile is on the corner of his lips. "What was that, Micheal?" You asked confused. He continues staring and stays silent. You both stare at eachother, but you were very confused. "Tell me, Micheal. What was that?" You tap his shoulders as he is still staring very silently.

You are still confused but you just shrug it off. "Okay, then. Let's trade some more candy!" You continue gathering the candy with him. He stares and stares the whole time you guys were playing. "Little girl! Your mom is here!" You groan and sigh.

"It's too early!" You tell her. "It's 9 PM, kid!" She tells you back. You tilt your head back in annoyance and get up. "Bye, Micheal, see you tomorrow-" you hug him but then he pecks you again. Your eyes widen again. "What the heck, Micheal?!" You wipe your mouth. You look at him. "Please, tell me what that is, Micheal!-" "Y/n, come on honey!!" Mom yelled.

"Let's go down together" you help him up and you both hold hands walking down the stairs. Judith and mom see you both holding hands and they roll their eyes. "No, you two, it's late and you guys had a long night!" Judith said. "We just wanted to walk down together" you shrug. Mom and Judith raise their eyebrows.

"Okay, Y/n, let's go" she grabs your hand and you let go of Micheals hand as he slowly pulls away looking at you. You and mom go back to your house together and head inside.