Meeting the office

Jason has been going back to the office more and more and I am fine with that because I clean the house and I hang out with my friends. But tonight because he has been in the office so much now he wants me to meet the ladies.

So now it is time for the party and Jason just got home and the party is at the house and it is a pool party so I put on my suit and is ready and Brett and his girlfriend just got here. I gave them a hug and I asked them if they wanted a drink and they said yes and then I gave it to them. Then everyone was starting to come in and they were all so nice I was a little nervous for Chrishell but she was so nice and she was dating someone so she was ok.

After a little bit of time everyone was saying that Christine was coming and everyone was telling me that she was so mean.
Couple minutes later...
Then I saw Christine and I came up to her and said " hi I am Sophia and I am dating Jason." Then she said in a very sassy tone " I know who you are" and I was a little shocked when she talked to me the way she did because this is an event that a ton of people are at. I started to walk away and she said " I am not done with you yet." And then I said " what do you have to say." Then she said " are you dating Jason for the money. I mean you could have searched him up and see how much money he has." Then I said " wait a second you think that I am only dating Jason for the money. I would never do that. I don't care about the money he could be poor and I would still love him. All I care about is if he is kind." Then I started crying and I walked away. Mary, Chrishell, Heather, and Emma followed me up to my room.

They knocked on the door and they said " Can we come in we want to see if you are ok?" Then I said sure and then I told them what happened. They said that they were so sorry that she said that and that they would talk to her later.

After and little while we went downstairs and then everyone left. We were cleaning up and after we clean up I want to talk to him about the Christine thing.