Christmas in the OC house

It has been a couple of months and Jason just told me that for Christmas and new years we are leaving tonight. It is December 10th and we come back on January 4th.

So we are getting on the plane and he has not told where we are going. All he told me is that it was a super short flight.

So we got off the plane and there was a car waiting for us and Jason put a blindfold on. Then when the blindfold was taken off we were in front of this beautiful house ( the house that was in the first sene on the new show selling the OC) and Jason said there is an private beach. So to spice things up I told Jason to go and put on his suit and I will meet him there. So he went down and I put on suit bottoms that barely cover and a top that barelies cover.

So I went down to the private beach and before I came down there I told him to close his eyes and he said ok. So I got down there and I told Jason to open his eyes and his mouth dropped. He has never seen me in something like this before.

Then I said " do you like?" Then Jason said " do I like I love. I mean you look so sexy." Then I said " thank you baby." The we kissed and he tried to take off my suit and I stopped him. Then he said " playing hard to get I see." Then I nodded my head

I am so excited to spend the next couple of weeks with the man I love.