Jason's birthday

It has been a couple of months and everything is going well and Jason's birthday is in a week so me and Brett's girlfriend have planned a trip to bro bra for their birthday. We told the boys that we were going on a trip but not where. They were so mad that we have not told them anything.
Time skip.....
It is the next day and we are getting on the plane. Then we went to sleep and my and Brett's girlfriend got up and we were almost there.
We just landed and Jason and Brett found out when we landed. We got in the car and went to the house.
Then for the next couple of days we explored the town and shopped.

Time skip.......

Now today is Jason's birthday. I woke and Brett's girlfriend and I made breakfast for them. Then they woke up and we try when they came downstairs HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Then they opened presents and we had breakfast. Then me and Jason went to the beach and went the ocean and then we went to the pool and he sat on the ledge and I sat on him and kissed and then he went down and kissed my neck and gave me some hickeys and then he kissed my breasts.

Time skip.........

We had dinner then we just got home and me and Jason went to our room and I put lingerie on and we had some fun.

I had the best birthday with him and I can't wait for much more to come!!!