Chapter 5

*with sam,bucky and steve*

Steve: Who were they?

Bucky: Their most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in HYDRA history. And that was before the serum.

Sam: They all turn out like you and y/n?

Bucky: no they came out Worse than us.

Steve: The doctor, could he control them?

Bucky: Enough.

Steve: Said he wanted to see an empire fall.

Bucky: With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming.

Sam: [Sam steps up to Steve.] This would have been a lot easier a week ago.

Steve: If we call Tony . . .

Sam: No, he won't believe us and if you said that tony is y/n father then maybe dont tell him she is still missing.

Steve: Even if he did know his daughter is missing he wouldnt care, but he might just believe us.

Sam: wait really he wouldn't care

Steve: nope he would not

Sam: also Who knows if the Accords would let him help.

Steve: We're on our own.

Sam: Maybe not. I know a guy.

*back with tony*

Ross: I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?

Tony: We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it.

Ross: You don't get it, Stark. It's not yours to handle. It's clear you can't be objective. I'm putting Special Ops on this, to find your daughter and the winter soldier

Nat: What happens when the shooting starts? What, do you kill Steve Rogers and y/n stark?

Ross: If we're provoked. Barnes would've been eliminated in Romania if it wasn't for Rogers or stark junior or even maximoff. There are dead people who would be alive now. Feel free to check my math.

Tony: All due respect, you're not going to solve this with boys in bullets, Ross. You gotta let us bring them in.

Ross: How would that end any differently from the last time?

Tony: Because this time, I won't be wearing loafers and a silk shirt. 72 hours, guaranteed.

Ross: 36 hours. Your daughter, Barnes. Rogers. Wilson and maximoff

Tony: Thank you, sir. [Tony slumps, exhaling.] My left arm is numb, is that normal?

Nat: [She pats him on the shoulder.] You alright?

Tony: Always. [He has a massive black eye and a cut on his brow.] 36 hours, jeez.

Nat: We're seriously understaffed.

Tony: Oh, yeah. It'd be great if we had a Hulk right about now. Any shot?

Nat: No. You really think he'd be on our side?

Tony Stark: No.

Nat: I have an idea, but your not killing your daughter, if you do you have me and wanda to deal with.

Tony Stark: yes ma'am, and i also have an idea wait Where's yours?

Nat: Downstairs. Where's yours? *Tony smiles slightly.*