chapter 25

We cut to the Avenger's Compound, where we see Thor in a hoodie, drinking a beer and walking through the compound's Testing Chamber. Tony is also there, walking in from behind Thor.

Tony: [To Thor] Drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski. [To Rocket, who's working on something underneath a glass platform] Ratchet, How's it going?

ROCKET: It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal.

Cut to a side room, where we see Scott, Bruce, Steve and Rhodey talking. Scott is in a white and red suit, similar to the Ant-Man suit.

RHODEY: Time travel suit? Not bad.

Scott: [Response to Hulk touching the suit and something red in a glass tube] Hey, hey, hey! Easy, easy!

Bruce: I'm being very careful.

Scott: No, you're being very Hulky.

Bruce: I'm being careful.

Scott: [Holding up the red glass bottle] These are Pym Particles, alright? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more.

RHODEY: Scott, calm down.

Scott: Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs. [He accidentally presses a button, and shrinks, and then grows back to his normal size.] One test run.

Cut to the testing chamber, where we see Steve, Nat, Tony, Scott, Bruce, Rhodey and Nebula standing at a control panel, presumably controlling the glass platform.

Scott: All right. I'm not ready for this.

y/n: I'm game. I'll do it.

Nat: are you sure y/n 

Steve: you dont have to y/n

y/n: i do to see if it works

y/n walks in wearing the suit Scott was moments before, the Quantum Suit.

Bruce: y/n, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it.

y/n taking position on the platform

RHODEY: Wai-Wait a second, let me ask you something. If we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know, and... [he makes a hand gesture suggesting that they strangle baby Thanos with a rope.]

Bruce: [Disgusted] First of all, that's horrible...

RHODEY: [In a tone that says it's what we're all thinking.] It's Thanos.

Bruce: ...And secondly, time doesn't work that way. Changing the past doesn't change the future.

Scott: Look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos gets them... Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved.

y/n: Bingo.

NEBULA: That's not how it works.

y/n: Well, that's what I heard.

Bruce: What? By who? Who told you that?

RHODEY: [counting with his fingers] Star Trek, Terminator, TimeCop, Time After Time -

Scott: Quantum Leap -

RHODEY: A Wrinkle in Time, Somewhere in Time -

Scott: Hot Tub Time Machine -

RHODEY: Hot Tub Time Machine. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Basically, any movie that deals with time travel.

Scott: Die Hard? No, it's not one...