Y/N's POV:

STOP! Please quickly hit the little vote button up in the corner to let Wattpad, and me, know that you're enjoying my story!

     "Shit, shit, shit!" I yelled as I ran through my room trying to find my mask.

      All the members of Radioactive are required to wear masks, due to us not wanting any hate due to appearances. 

I kept scrambling around, shoving my guitar into its case, then running out the door, seeing my bandmates in the van we use to get to the places we have shows.

     "Bye mom!" I yell, running out to my friend's car.

     "Get in loser!" I heard Haruko yell, she is the lead singer.

      I smiled at her and jumped into the back of the van with Umi, our keyboardist, Sammi, our band manager, Marco, our drummer, and Siris, our bass guitarist.

      "Finally you're here, now floor it!" Umi yelled to Haruko, and just like that we were on our way.

      Once we got to the venue, we quickly unloaded and dashed inside to do a quick sound check and get into costume.

      "Hey someone, find me a new sticker for my guitar, an old one is peeling off" I say while fitting my LED mask onto my face and turning it on.

      A sticker was flying across the room and I jumped up and caught it, quickly peeling off the backing and sticking it over the old, ruined one.

      "What's it with you and those fucking stickers" Siris laughed, the mask strapped to his face changing colors with his voice.

      "They look cool, and I have taste, unlike you" Smirk at him, and he turned away and scoffed.

      "You're on in five! Get your shit together!" Sammi screamed from outside the greenroom we were all in.

      All of us looked at each other and burst out laughing before quickly getting our instruments and walking onto stage.