Y/N's POV:

STOP! Please quickly hit the little vote button up in the corner to let Wattpad, and me, know that you're enjoying my story!

      After I handed Dee my guitar pick, I quickly leaned back up onto the stage, not wanting to be pulled into the crowd of fangirls. 

I heard Marco talking through the earpiece we all have, so we can talk while still on stage in case something happens.

      "Get your ass back up here and stop playing with those poor girls' emotions" She said, and I looked over at her, sitting behind the large drum set. 

      I did my signature half heart to the crowd and walked back to my spot. 

Looking back over at Dee I saw his brother trying to grab the pick from Dee so I grabbed another pick out of my pocket, flicking it at Dee's brother's forehead, hitting him smack dab in the center. 

I watched as the pick plunked off his head into his hands and he looked up to the stage in disbelief.

      "Thanks for coming!" Haruko yelled as the last song ended, all of us bowing and throwing picks and drumsticks into the audience.

      The stage lights turned off, and we all walked off-stage and to the greenroom to take a quick breather before dealing with the few mega fans that got VIPs to this show. 

I'm quite excited to see Dee and his brother, though.

      "Good job out there!" Sammi yelled, coming into the room and giving us all high-fives.

      "Thanks! Now scram before we let the VIP superfans in!" Umi yelled back, shooting him out of the room.

      The first person walked in, and we signed a poster and a shirt, then took a few photos. 

That repeated for the next few people before Dee and his brother walked in.

      "Woah! All of you look so much cooler up close!" yelled Dee's brother, excitedly running over to Haruko to take photos with her.

      Dee walked over to me and we both sat down on the couch in the room.

      "Did you enjoy the concert?" I ask him.

      "Yea, you play really well" He complimented.

      "I'm glad I have a mask on right now" I say, hinting at the fact that his compliment made me blush.

      His face also went red, and he covered his face with his hand. 

We kept talking for a bit before the time was up, and I figured out that his brother's name is Heavy, I also found out they walked here, and I got up to go ask Haruko a question as soon as he said that.

      "Harukoooo" I said, dragging out her name.

      "Yes?" she replied.

      "My friend and his brother walked here, and it's dark out now, so do you think we could give them a ride? Please, he only lives a few houses away from mine" I plead.

      "I'll ask Sammi before we head out" She said, I quickly thanked her, knowing Sammi would say yes and walked back to Dee and Heavy who were now walking out the door.

      "If you can stick around for ten more minutes, you can hitch a ride home with us" I say to Dee.

      "Do you two know each other or something?" Heavy asked.

      "You could say that" I reply, dragging Dee away with me.

      I pulled Dee out of the building and past the large group of fans taking photos of Dee and I walking by. 

I took him to a small and fairly old playground and we both walked to the swing set. 

Likewise, I looked around to make sure no fans were stalking us and I took off my mask, turning it off and clipping it to my pants. 

I pulled out my earbuds and handed one to Dee, putting the remaining one into my ear and clicking play on my playlist.