Dee's POV

STOP! Please quickly hit the little vote button up in the corner to let Wattpad, and me, know that you're enjoying my story!

     Heavy and I managed to get to the place where Y/N's concert was relatively quickly, and we got in early due to the VIP passes. 

Heavy was practically dying of excitement, I felt the same way, I just wasn't showing it. 

We saw the rest of the people in line quickly pour into the large stadium as the lights dimmed, and fog machines filled up the stage with fog, making it hard to see Y/N and the rest of the band walk onto stage, you could only see the lights of their masks that they wore shining through. 

Y/N started the song as the singer joined in, then the drummer and keyboardist, then last the bass guitarist started to play, and the fog cleared revealing the entire band playing. 

Heavy was jumping up and down and the audience was screaming along with the song. 

Y/N started to walk over to the area that I was in, still playing his part, obviously waiting for a part of the song where he doesn't have to play much of anything. 

That part of the song came, the singer glancing over towards Y/N, and nodding, I think. 

He leaned down over the edge of the stage and pulled my hand out of my pocket, setting a guitar pick in it. 

All the surrounding girls started to freak out, and he quickly pulled himself up onto the stage holding up half a heart to the people around me, and they all held up another half. 

Must be a fangirl thing.

      "Whoa no way!" Heavy yelled over the loud music, commenting on the pick Y/N handed me that I was still clutching in my hand.

      I scoffed, looking away from him, and slid the pick into my pocket as he tried to grab at it.