Part Two

Bible's POV

"I guess I should have expected you to react that way, you've been too scared to make a move, why should now be any different?"

I never expected Build to kiss me, I hoped he would, but I didn't truly expect it. Feeling his lips on mine awoke feelings in me that I never even knew I had. I'd always had feelings for him, but had been so scared to give into them, fearing he didn't feel the same way about me. Last night when Anya had started asking me questions about me and him it got me thinking. I pulled him to me as tightly as I could, relishing in the feel of him beneath my hands. It felt my heart would explode any moment and I all but died when I heard him moan. He broke the kiss all too soon and I couldn't help but keep my eyes closed to continue savoring it.

"That was..."

"A one time thing...I told you I don't have the capacity to waste my time waiting on you."

"So that's it, we share an amazing, passionate kiss and that's it?"

"Yeah that's it."

"Well that may be it for you, but I'm not done with you yet. I lied to you Bui, I didn't want to know why you were my friend to pick up girls. I wanted to know because I needed to know if you felt the same way about me that I did you. I've liked you for a long time but thought you only wanted to be friends so I went out with all those girls to see what kind of reaction I could get out of you. You were really good at hiding how you felt, at first. After a while I started noticing different little things and suspected that our feelings were mutual, but you were just too chicken to act on them. I'm sorry it took me such a long time to be honest with you. I'm sorry for hurting you."

I don't know what came over him, but he just started laughing uncontrollably. After a few minutes he sat down and I sat beside him.

"Bui, you okay?

I was hoping it would have brought him back to reality, but all that happened was he grabbed me and started kissing me again. I couldn't resist laying him back and getting on top of him, he was so beautiful and he didn't even realize it. I felt his hands go under my shirt and start touching me in places I'd always wanted him to. I started biting, sucking and teasing his mouth. He opened it up to me and I let my tongue do some exploring. I lifted him up, never breaking contact, he wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck and let me carry him to his bedroom. I'd never been so happy to be familiar with someone's house. Otherwise that would have been a short trip and we both would have been hurt. I managed to keep him held up and open his bedroom door. I kicked it shut and sat down on the bed, sitting him in my lap. He reached for the hem of my shirt and started trying to lift it over my head. I grabbed his hands to stop him. While I was more than willing to take things that far. He hadn't given any kind of verbal consent to me.

"Bui?"

"Hmmm?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Of course, you know it's what I've been wanting for a long time now."

Any and all hesitation I had left in that instant. I let go of his hands and let him slip my shirt off. He ran his hands down my abdomen, gently pushing me to lay back and started placing kisses on my neck, chest and stomach. I'd already started getting hard when we were kissing, but feeling his lips all over my body got me rock hard instantly. I reached down for him and brought him back to my lips. I raised up and helped him remove his shirt and jacket. I placed kisses on his chest and ran my hands up and down his back. His moans were enough to drive any one crazy. He was so sexy and he didn't even realize it. I stood him up turned him to lay on his back on the bed. I always kept a condom on me, I never knew when the occasion would strike, but I doubted there would be any lube in his apartment. Build had no sex life to speak of, or that I knew about. As he was laying back, he opened his eyes for the briefest moment. I smiled down at him and bent down to lay on top of him again.