Part Nine

Build's POV

I'd never slept the entire night with Bible and woke up in his arms without immediately leaving afterwards. I thought back, to the last couple of times we'd done this and how ashamed of myself I'd been afterwards. This time was completely different, I was blissfully happy and laid there watching him sleep. I ran my fingers over his cheek and jaw, in awe of just how handsome he was. He'd always been handsome but it seemed like he was only getting more so the older he got. I didn't know how long I had been laying there staring at him, when he suddenly spoke and startled me.

"You keep doing that we're going to act out a continuation of last night."

I pulled my hand away as he opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes were pure bliss and I placed a kiss on his lips. I was going to just pull away and go freshen up when he wrapped his arms around me and flipped me till his full weight was on me and his lips pressed to mine.

"Bibs," I yelled, gasping for breath, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

He covered my mouth with his again and continued to explore every corner of it, I slid my arms under his robe and could feel his hardness on my thigh. I quickly helped him get out of it while he did the same for me. I was still sore from the night before but I wanted to feel him inside of me, last night had be so perfect that I wanted to do anything to help me relive it. His hands were all over me and what he wasn't touching he was kissing and biting. I felt him start stroking me and I quickly grabbed him and brought his full attention to my mouth and face.

"I want to feel you in me, now."

He entered me, while he covered my mouth with his to cover up the moans coming from me, we'd both found out last night just how loud I could be while making love. No wonder Bible's dad had heard me that night. I knew I didn't need him to touch me to finish, just feeling him inside of me was more than enough to set me off. I wrapped my hips around him and pushed him in deeper. The deeper I pushed him the louder he moaned. It sent me over the edge with his different moans and it wasn't long before I was releasing all over the both of us. He continued his own pace for few more moments before spilling inside of me. He fell on me breathing heavily and sweating all over. He turned his head to face me, his hair was plastered to his forehead. I gently pushed it back and smiled to him.

"That was the best time I ever had waking up."

"Well I'm glad I could oblige you. Now get off of me so I can get cleaned up and we can head home."

He took him time rolling off of me and laid there watching me walk to the bathroom, leaning back with his hands behind his head. I took a quick shower and then walked out to find him standing in front of the window, only a towel on his waist, arms folded in front. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, placing a few kisses on his shoulder, he grabbed my hand and gave it a kiss. When he turned around he placed a soft kiss on my cheek and headed to the bathroom. I called down to the receptionist to let her know we'd be checking out within the hour. Bible walked out, hair still dripping and walked over to sit beside me on the bed. I got up and grabbed an extra towel and started drying his hair for him.

"Bui?"

"Hmmm?"

"Can I ask you something and you not freak out or run away from me?"

I stopped drying his hair and met his gaze, "I think so, what is it?"

He grabbed me and sat me down beside him. He didn't say anything for a while and I was starting to get worried.

"Bible? What is it, you can ask me, I promise I won't go crazy."

"What would you say, if I asked you to marry me?"