9

I still can't believe this is happening.

I can't believe Rudy is laying forbidden kisses on me while I'm pressed up against the door of his son's bedroom - his son who is my age.

My brain is hyperactively fretting; my mouth just devours his hungrily. My heart is pounding out of control, pumping blood to my dick which says, oh yes, it wants a repeat of last night's performance. And my fingers, they're trembling from the surreality of it all.

Apparently, I'm not the only one who can't believe his luck.

"So yer into me, huh?" Rudy growls softly, nosing into my neck.

"You have no idea..." I moan breathily. I run my fingers through his honey hair, through curls you never see under his hats.

"That's flatterin.'"

"Oh, come on," I huff. "You're a sexy man; you know that. And, more importantly, you have the biggest heart. You're insanely attractive."

Being this close to him in the light of day is uncanny. I can see the flecks of aquamarine in his piercing grey eyes. I never thought I'd get the chance to observe him like this. And now that I've got it, I don't quite know what to do.

"I dunno..." He scratches the back of his neck. "At this age..." God, he's so cute when he's self-conscious. What a treat, seeing him get flustered and insecure.

"What, forty-something? You're aging like wine, Rudy." I caress his cheek tenderly. The feel of it is still so new, warm and leathery with prickly stubble. "What about you?" I whisper. "You never said how you feel about me."

Rudy regards me evenly, eyes boring into mine.

"Take off mah belt."

My breath catches in my throat. I don't need to be asked twice. My fingers fumble with his buckle, the work made harder by their trembling. Eventually, I manage to unbutton and unzip his fly, and then I'm staring at his white briefs, struggling to contain his package. They're soaking wet with precum.

"Oh God, Rudy..."

If my heart was working hard before, it's kicked into overdrive now. Any more and it'll sputter to a halt like an overused car. I can't handle this much hotness.

"Better finish whatcha started." Rudy grits out in a dark, seductive growl.

It's too much. I throw myself at him and we go careening into the adjacent wall. Our lips meld together, fusing into one.

I give a little hop and wrap my legs around Rudy's waist. His arms cinch under my ass with a grunt, mouth never leaving mine. He carries me forward two steps and seats me on Bret's desk, at which point something on it promptly falls to the floor with a dull bang.

A trophy. Luckily, it's well-made and doesn't appear to be broken. Fuck. Bret really treasures that football trophy.

"Rudy? What is it?!" Chelsea's voice sounds shriller and bitchier than usual.

Rudy draws his hands over his eyes.

"It's just Evan; we're going out for a ride and he dropped his helmet!"