The Speed Forces Chosen Hero

Three Months Later Izuku POV:

          "Why are you playing imagine dragon's Natural," an elderly voice said. 

          "He loves this song and research shows that music helps coma patients," a soft voice almost that of a child's told her. 

          "And you know he loves this song how exactly?" the elderly voice asked. 

          "I may or may not have hacked his phone and various other accounts of his and saw it as his most listened to song," the childish voice said. 

          "Nezu that is illegal!" the elderly voice shouted in outrage. 

          "What we only had a name to go off of when Yagi brought him here and I want answers about how a coma patient ends up with abs of steel or how we need specialized equipment to read his heart rate!" the childish voice said in return. 

          "Mhmh," I groaned as I sat up now awake. "What's going on? What happened? Where am I?" I asked before opening my eyes and nearly passing out again after seeing Recovery girl and principle Nezu before me.

          "Calm down Mr. Midoriya you are in UA as a special request from All Might," Recovery girl told me. 

          "As for what happened all we know is that you were struck by lightning and have been in a coma for three months," Nezu told me. "Can you tell us the last thing you remember?" 

          "All I remember is a small argument with my class mate and then part way through it the rain that was falling stopped and started rising up then darkness." I said. 

          "Interesting, static electricity does affect water but I have never heard of this phenomena before," Nezu said. "And that wouldn't explain you spontaneous abs." 

          "My what now?" I asked then they gestured for me to look down and I saw a pristine six pack of abs. "What the hell? How did Lightning give me abs? Wait you said I've been here for three months I need to go my Mom must be worried." I said getting out of the bed and putting on some cloths they had prepared for me. After a lot of them trying to convince me to I finally got them to let me go saying that I feel like my normal self.

          Once out of UA I immediatly started taking the train back home. Once at the station I began rushed off of the platform and once down I saw before me a bizarre sight. Without any rhyme or reason everything before me was slowed down significantly. Even worse I saw a little kid running through the road chasing a bouncing ball a car approaching rapidly. I didn't think about it, I just moved and with insane speed I reached the girl having grabbed the ball and brought her back to her mother dropping her off on the ground smoothly. 

          "Thank you so much young man," the mother said to me. "Misako do you have any idea how scared you made me just now?" she said to her daughter as they walked away.

          "It was no problem mam," I said waving my hand as they walked off. I felt something off and looking at my hand it was no wonder, my hand was vibrating insanely fast like. I grabbed it to make it stop 'what the hell is going on?' I thought to myself. 

Dr. Torres POV:

          "Come on, come on!" I said starring at my personal pc at home. "It has to have chosen someone by now!" I stopped for a brief moment. 'Maybe Barry was wrong? Maybe, the speed force doesn't like us using its chosen like this not that I enjoy doing it either.' 

Beep Beep Beep 

          "Low level of Tachyon particles detected in Japan?" I said aloud reading the findings. "Wait Barry had a significantly longer comatose state than any of our artificial speedsters his was about three months. Ha I need to book a flight immediatly."