chapter 2

Fei's POV

That night me and Rachel were restless we couldn't sleep. We were texting Ashton and Calum like crazy, as soon as we hit send our eyes filled with excitement for the reply. We were sending emoji hearts and kisses. My heart stopped when calum texted saying "today was the best" it took a while for me to reply because I couldn't make myself type, the fact that Calum Hood said today was good, I was lost for words. I just couldn't bring myself to type. I just said yeah,we should do that more!

It was 3am and I couldn't sleep. Me and Rachel stayed up watching scary movies then romance movies, then comedies to finish off. By the time we finished it, it was like 8am. We decided to go to bed. We then woke up at 3pm. I got up and saw I got a good morning message from all the boys. I messaged all the boys back with a good morning x

Ashtons POV

Today I got up at 8am which was early for me. Usually I wake up at around 1pm or some stupid time which wastes the day. Today me and the boys have band practise so I had time to get ready today. I messaged Rachel and Fei, had a shower, got dressed had breakfast which was different as I don't like food that much.

Rachel's POV

Me and Fei, as usual, stayed up till 8am watching movies and texting the boys. We didn't even know how to reply, it was a strange feeling. I think I like calum the best, don't get me wrong I love them all but its something about him. Something I have never experienced, the way he smiles and when he talks about something he loves such as music; or the way his eyes crinkle at the sides, I don't even know any more....

Calum's POV

Out of the few people who came to see us, Rachel and Fei were our first known dedicated ones. The way they stayed behind a few hours just to meet us. I can tell that to the boys it meant a lot, it did to me as well. I think I have a new crush..

A\N

HELLO I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY, BECAUSE WE ARE ENJOYING TO WRIGHT IT!!

FOLLOW OUR ACCOUNTS @Calumfan101 @fei_wilde -Rachel x
P.s just a little note from Fei ( fei_clifford ) I apologise in advance for Rachel's grammar, punctuation etc...I will correct it all so please don't comment stuff about it please, thanks <3