Ch.2

3rd person POV
Swindler was the first to wake up. She jumped down from the couch looking up to see two huge beds or that they seemed like it from their size with two men still asleep. That was until the shorter accidentally flung themselves off their bed startling the other one awake and startling themselves jumping up on their feet. "What the hell was that Luei?!" The bigger man exclaimed "sorry I had a horrible nightmare..." Luei says. Swindler meowed once to get their attention while Hoodlum was losing his mind not knowing where Brawler went. "Luei when the hell did we get more cats" the bigger man said grumpy "Amara found them yesterday in a hailstorm some bastard dyed them then left them for dead! How horrible is that Aiden but luckily Amara was there and helped them." Luei said switching emotions like how you switch your socks.

"Come on little one I suppose we are awake now let's get you guys some food." Luei said opening the door and leaving with Laela bolting though his legs almost tripping the poor man. She will be sleeping but when she hears the door open she seems like she's on catnip. Luei let's out Laela then goes into the kitchen to start cooking Amara was asleep still and he wanted to surprise her as she has been doing a lot for them recently and he wanted to repay her. Swindler liked Luei he was small quiet and nice so she was following him around  when he got into the kitchen she hopped on the counter to sit on the mini chair that's there. (Prob just like half a foot maybe a little bigger) "so little lady did Amara name you yet?" Luei asked twisting and turning around the kitchen making multiple things at once but stopped for a second to look at the black and pick cat before him to see her shake her head 'no' he was shocked for a second until he regained his posture "well I'm going to name you Sparks!" Luei said seeming proud of himself.

When Amara woke up food was done she woke up Red and went into the kitchen with Red on her shoulder looking just as tired as her. Luei called everyone over. Laela zoomed inside crashing into anything in sight. Eddie was eating on the balcony with Callena. Caelum was eating inside next to the dog every now and then Swatting her away from her food seemingly offended but playing around with her. The Akudama were eating next to each other except Brawler he was eating on the counter next to Amara. Aiden was also inhaling his food but stopped for a second with food jammed pack with food "we should name thh cath's instead of juth naming thhm randomly" Aiden said Luei agreed with him while Amara was just looking at him with disgust. Then she finally agreed. They gathered all the new kittens and took turns naming them.

"The pink and blue is Mrs. Mints"

"Whatever Luei the white and red one is Killer!"

"Aiden be nice! The fiery red one is Red!"

"Really Amara?"

"Shut up."

"Hehe the black and pink one is Sparks!"

"The green one looks like a Deven."

"The dark purple is Vile."

"The blonde one's name is Oliver!"

"WHAT" Amara and Aiden say in a union "shut up it's cute" he says almost in a whisper crossing his arms and pouting.
(Hacker-Oliver
Courier-Vile
Hoodlum-Deven
Swindler-Sparks
Brawler-Red
Cutthroat-Killer
Doctor- Mrs. John)

Cats POV
"BWHAHAHAHAHA OLIVER HAHAHAHAHA THAT HAS TO BE THE STUPIDEST NAME!" Brawler yelled "SHUT UP! You can't talk your name is Red!" Hacker said pissed off about to attack him until Callena picked him up "now, now violence is not the answer little one." "Put me down damnit!" "Not until you behave and apologize you two Red." She said glaring at them "sorry." Hacker said "ah it's fine I should have just stayed quiet!" Callena set down hacker and Eddie walk over and sat next to Callena "tch disgusting kids!" He stated getting a claw to the back off the head "Eddie be nice!" Callena scolds him "ya sorry mom" Eddie says "don't call me mom!" Callena says giving him another smack in the head

Amara's POV
I walk over to the couch and sit down "come on let's relax and watch some anime, plus I need y'all to finish Akudama drive" I said Aiden walks over and plops himself on the opposite side from me as Luei sits in the middle and lays down laying his head on my lap and his grippers on Aiden's. I turn on the tv and put on Akudama Drive we were on episode 7 I forgot what was going to happen in this episode so I watched eagerly.

Cats POV
"What the hell is this!" H
"How are we on the Tv!"S
"My, my this is indeed interesting." D
"Huh weird" B
Brawler jumped on the couch and onto Amaras shoulder and relaxes not giving a care in the world of what's happening "hey Red wanting attention I see hehe" Amara says scratching Brawlers chin "looks like some one found their favorite~" doctor says "huh, oh I forgot that you guys were here" Caelum said towering over them making Hoodlum and Swindler back away. "Mmmh whattt there are kittensss hereee! Why did no one tell me! So what's ya name. HeheheHAHAHHA" Laela says swaying her words as she was worn out but excited also towering over them "Laela Caelum be nice they are only kittens." A soft voice that came from near the balcony.

"Don't worry I won't do anything to them!" Laela yelled back
"Hey hey Laela be gentle with them" Luei said rolling off and picked up Swindler and Hoodlum. He laid back on the couch and started watching them.

Amara's POV
It suddenly hit me Brawler was going to die this episode! Right as I realized that he was fighting the executioner "come on Brawler you got it! Beat his ass!" Aiden said.

As the final hit was blown they both fell to the ground. Tears threatening to spill from our eyes and Luei now sitting up holding Deven and trying to sit behind me as if I will protect him from the Tv. Hoodlum was now standing over Brawlers body "kill him, damnit Hoodlum just kill him already!" Aiden said sitting up.

I feel something wet on my side to see Luei crying as he is a sensitive person "hey, hey don't cry you look very ugly when you cry." I say flicking his forehead "OW!" Luei says I look over him for a second to see Aiden who's now laying on the couch about to lose it "make me"*flick* "OW" Aiden bust into laughter accidentally rolling off the couch. Then I start laughing at Aidens stupidity falling off the couch still laughing and making Red jump on to the couch "ah—ehe my—ehehe stomach—*inhales* hurts ehehehehe" I say still laughing but a little less hard crawling back up onto the couch with Luei pouting in the middle. Red jumps into my lap and lays there. I pick up Red "you're so cute my little flame." I say rubbing my nose in his forehead.

until I plant a kiss on Reds head. then all the sudden there was a lot of smoke like a lot a lot. Huge weight was on me making me groan in pain the smoke cleared and I saw...

———————————————
That is it for this chapter see you next Wednesday!