chapter 3..

:

SNAP

CADE.
|hey rae

RAE
|hey cade
|what's up

CADE.
|nothing rlly
|just checking in on you
|hru

RAE
|oh im good
|wbu

CADE.
|that's good
|im alright too
|just so tired

REAL LIFE

: RAQUEL'S POV :

Cade and I didn't talk much for the rest of the night. We talked but like it was as if we had just met. I mean, I know we haven't talked since the breakup, but like I hate how awkward it is. We agreed to be friends so things wouldn't be weird but that didn't work out, obviously.

:

6:50am

We had to be on set super early today. I'll be honest, I have no idea why they wanted us to be on set earlier than normal today. My first thought was some type of bonding exercise but it didn't seem like the characters were super close with each other so I don't know why we'd need that. I didn't really feel like getting too dressed up today so all I did was put on baggy pants, a simple crop top, converse, and wear the hoodie that I forgot to give back to Mason. I just brushed my hair and left it down. I did my normal makeup and didn't put on any jewelry.

 I did my normal makeup and didn't put on any jewelry

something like this

MESSAGES

tristan
are you ready

raquel
yes
why

tristan
open ur front door😃

REAL LIFE

I walk over to my front door and unlock it. I open the door and see a smiling Tristan. In his hand, he's holding three drinks from starbucks and three separate bags.

"Hey Raquel! I'm gonna take you to set today because why not. Also, I got you your favorite drink and the sausage and egg sandwich," Tristan says.

I laugh and say, "How'd you know that I always order this from Starbucks?"

"I did my research," he said.

I laugh and say, "Okay... who's the other drink for?"

"Mason. We're picking him up too."

I smiled and turned to my mom who was walking out of her room and said, "Tristan is taking me to set today. You don't have to worry anymore."