chapter 5..

:

INSTA

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

It's been about a month and a half since the start of filming and I've gotten extremely close with everyone. I was already pretty good friends with Madi but filming brought us even closer. I've especially gotten close with Miguel, Mason, and Tristen but in different ways. I'd say I have the most in common with Miguel which gets us talking a lot. Tristen and I have gotten really close because him and Ella are talking right now. And Mason,  I'd say I talk to him the most. I talk to him about pretty anything and everything and he does the same.

Also my little interest in Mason has turned into a full blown crush. Like it's so bad. He's all I can think about. He's the first person I look for when I arrive on set, he's the last person I say bye to when I leave, first person I ask to hangout, last person I text at night...

It's just hard. Especially since he likes this other girl. I'm tryna find out who the girl is but he won't tell me. No matter how much I beg, he won't give me a name. I even tried to get Tristan to ask him for me but he can't get anything out of him.

I don't want to like him. But I do and I hate it.

:

Mason, Miguel, and I decided to go to the mall today. We invited Madi and Tristan too but they already had other plans. For a while we were just walking around because we had no idea what to do. None of us were planning on buying anything so we just went into the stores and walked out. Except for Sephora, I made them try on all the makeup. It was funny. We stayed there pretty late. Once it started getting dark outside, we decided to just sit down. I was walking to the tables but they decided to sit on the steps.. they looked clean enough so I didn't mind as much.

"That lip stain that you put on my arm actually stained my arm," Mason said.

I started laughing and said, "What did you think was gonna happen?"

"I don't know. I don't know makeup."

I just playfully rolled my eyes and turned to Miguel. I grabbed his arm to see if the lip stain I put on him was still there. It was. And tons of glitter was left on his arm too.

"At least you don't have Miguel's arm right now. Lip stain and glitter all of it," I said showing his arm to Mason.

They both laughed and Miguel pulled his arm back.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Do you know where it is," Mason asked.

"It's over there," I said pointing to it.

"Wait, I have to go too," Miguel says.

"We can't just leave Raquel here by herself... I'll stay with her. You can go and I'll just go after you," Mason said sitting back down.