chapter 4..

SNAP

I laughed at the picture I just took and posted it to my private story

I laughed at the picture I just took and posted it to my private story. Right now, we're all in a parking lot in front of a bunch of stores. Mason and Tristan are doing some sort of wrestling thing and Miguel and I are just sitting on the floor talking. Now that he's actually talking to me, I've found out that we have a lot in common.

incoming facetime from elle belle <33

connecting...

"Tristan! Get over here," I call out.

He pushes Mason off of him and says, "Why?"

"Ella is calling me. I think you should talk to her."

He leaves Mason and sits next to me. That's when Miguel gets up and starts talking to Mason. I answer the FaceTime and I see Ella's ceiling. Once she realizes I picked up, she put the camera on her.

"Hey Ella! What's up?"

"Nothing.. kinda bored. What are you doing?"

"I'm hanging out with some people from the cast right now. Oh by the way.. this is Tristan!"

I put the camera on Tristan and he waved and says hi

"Hey Tristan! I'm Ella."

"Yeah, I know. You're kinda famous if you didn't know," he says.

She laughs and I smirk at him. He pushed my head and I laugh.

"Oh Rocky! Who was the guy that you were thinking about setting me up with?"

I look to Tristan and raise my eyebrows. He blushes a little and looks down. I look at her and silently point to Tristan. She looks confused at first but then let's put a long ohhhh. I smile and hand the phone to Tristan. I stand up and start walking over to Mason and Miguel.

"Hey! Where are you going," he asked.

"Im gonna talk to Mason and Miguel. You go talk to Ella and make your moves," I said winking at him.

He gives me the middle finger and I laugh and turn around. When I get to the others, I see that they're doing some wrestling thing, like what Tristan and Mason were doing earlier.

what's up with guys and always fighting each other

Once they saw me come up to them, they stopped fighting

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Raquel. How's Tristan doing over there," Mason asked.

I shrug my shoulders and say, "I don't know. Hopefully it's not awkward."

Right after I said that, we hear a loud laugh coming from Tristan. We all look at him and we see him smiling wide and laughing his ass off. I smile knowing that they're already getting along.