Jay The Wind Rider

Name: Jay

Name: Jay

Age: 12

Hair color: White

Eye color: Hazel

Likes: Reading, drawing, writing, Sweets, learning new things.

Dislikes: bitter foods, seeing his friends hurt, seeing innocent people getting hurt.

Personality: Intelligent, Brave, selfless, laid-back, Chill.

Devil fruit: Kaze Kaze no Mi/ Wind Wind fruit.

Type: Logia

Description:

Kaze Kaze no Mi is a Logia-Type Devil Fruit that turns the user's body into wind and allows the user to control and generate wind or high pressure currents with their body.

Moveset:

Gale:

A powerful gust of air that Jay creates with a wide range. This attack blows back weak projectiles and in stronger bursts, people, providing a decent defence from mediocre non-piercing attacks.

Jet-stream:

Jay creates a spiralling ranged attack using high-speed winds. This attack can pierce weak armour and reach up to 10 meters with diminishing power over distance, making it a close-ranged attack.

Sky Ride:

Jay uses his glider to ride artificial air currents. This allows her to travel at a greater speed over long distances, however, she is incapable of doing this over open water sources such as the sea.

Defence Dome:

This is a more powerful defensive technique where the entire body is surrounded by a dome of spiralling air that deflects weak attacks from all directions. Stronger enemies can simply overcome the shield effect.

Tailwind:

Uses wind generated by the user to move at high speeds on the ground. Allows Jay to make quick and long leaps and hops increasing evasiveness.

Hurricane Breath:

Jay quickly exudes a powerful sweeping gust of air from his lungs, usually used in emergencies when he is unable to move or when caught off-guard.

Divine Wind:

A full powered attack that summons a powerful blast of air with tornado-force winds and can clear a small battle field of medium strength opponents. Requires concentration and preparation time and leaves Marie incapacitated for a while afterwards.

Below are the known techniques used in wind form:

Maelstrom:

As wind, Jay revolves at high speeds to create a large tornado with devastating effects, causing massive damage to anything in the path of the spiralling winds. This technique is dangerous to Jay though as he can easily lose control of the fast winds. Toro must return to his human form immediately afterwards to recover.

Duplicate:

Using huge winds of His wind power ,he can forms air copies of himself from his wind body to help him fight multiple enemies

Vacuum Wave:

Jay creates a weak vacuum effect in a small vicinity, making it more difficult, but not impossible, or foes breathe.

Kūki Station:

The user creates a pocket of air, and steps into it so he is mobile under water. Mostly used for Transport function.

Kūki Kūki Gale:

A powerful gust of air that the user creates with a wide range. This attack blows back weak projectiles and in stronger bursts, people, providing a decent defence from mediocre non-piercing attacks.

Jet-stream:

The user creates a spiralling ranged attack using high-speed winds. This attack can pierce weak armour and reach up to 10 meters with diminishing power over distance, making it a close-ranged attack.

Kūki Kūki Dome:

This is a more powerful defensive technique where the entire body is surrounded by a dome of spiralling air that deflects weak attacks from all directions. Stronger enemies can simply overcome the shield effect.

Tailwind:

Uses wind generated by the user to move at high speeds on the ground. Allows the user to make quick and long leaps and hops increasing evasiveness.

Hurricane Breath:

The user quickly exudes a powerful sweeping gust of air from their lungs, usually used in emergencies when she is unable to move or when caught off-guard.

Divine Kūki:

A full powered attack that summons a powerful blast of air with tornado-force winds and can clear a small battle field of medium strength opponents. Requires concentration and preparation time and leaves User incapacitated for a while afterwards.

Kūki Kūki Quakes:

The user forces a strong current of wind into the ground causing the ground to ethier shake or crack causing a Kūki quake.

Kama Kama no Tsumujikaze ("Sickle Sickle Whirlwind"):

Jay releases a powerful air blade that slashes the enemy multiple times on contact. It is strong enough to slice through rock. In a variation, he can also launch two of them in a "X" formation. In the FUNimation dub, this is called Sickle-Sickle Whirlwind. In the Odex dub, this is called Slash Slash Whirlwind.

Kama Kama no Kamaitachi ("Sickle Sickle Wind Scythe"):

Jay releases a single small air blade that nonetheless is still powerful enough to slice through rock. In the FUNimation dub, this is called Sickle-Sickle Wind Slash.

Kama Kama no Kamaitachi Midareuchi ("Sickle Sickle Wind Scythe Chaotic Strike"):

Jay's ultimate technique and a stronger version of Kama Kama no Kamaitachi, he slashes many times, releasing multiple air blades on to the enemy before unleashing a powerful whirlwind of razor air that can effortlessly slice through solid rocks. In the FUNimation dub, this is called Sickle-Sickle Wind Slash: Rapid Fire.

Extra info:

He is the child Dr. Vegapunk clone.

He free spirited.

He loves gather new info.