Chapter 3

Jay's Pov:

Me and Princess Vivi finally make it back to where Zoro was and see him and another guy fighting with Mr. Five and Miss Valentine unconscious.

Me and Vivi stared in shock as a orange haired woman hits both Zoro and a black haired guy and stops there fight.

Timeskip

The orange haired woman introduces herself as Nami.

She then says that her and her other crew mates will help her for 1,000,000,000 beli's.

Vivi then explains the problem in Arabasta and how there's going to a civil war.

All of sudden the man known as Luffy asked the boss of baroque works name.

She then freaks out and says she can't tell us but she tells us anyway.

Warlord Crocodile.

All of sudden there was a otter and Buzzard  that fly off with are faces which are drawings.

All of sudden I hear luffy laughing.

I turned towards him and he looked my way.

"Hey Jay I have something to ask you". He said

"Yeah what is it"? I asked

"Will join my crew"? He asked

"Hmm let me think about it till then I'll just hitch a ride with y'all". I said

All of sudden Mr. Eight walked up dressed up like ViVi and told is the plan he wanted us to follow and started heading out.

Soon as he was far enough the ship exploded.

We then quickly gathered what supplies we can find and get on there ship and leave.

As we are almost to sea a woman appears out of now where.

I looked towards the woman noticing who she is truly.

"I know you I've seen your wanted poster your demon child... I started to say but all of sudden my mouth was covered by a hand.

"Hush now I wouldn't want to be found out". She says to me

Her the straw hats and Vivi start talking until she gives a compass for the next island to vivi

But all of sudden luffy then crushes it.

"Luffy you idiot she could actually helping us". Said a angry Nami

Luffy then pouts and says he hates her for killing Mr. Eight.

The lady then leaps over the side of the boat and lands on a turtle.

We then talked for a little bit till we all decided to go to bed.