Chapter 1

Jay's Pov:

I have now just landed on a island from flying all the way here.

"Flying sure does take a lot out of me". I said to myself

I fold my glider into my bag and then began walking around the island.

Timeskip to night-time.

I was walking around to find a place to rest when all of sudden I see a large group of people fighting a three swordsman it looked unfair so I decided to give the swordsman a hand.

Hurricane Breath:

Jay quickly exudes a powerful sweeping gust of air from his lungs, usually used in emergencies when he is unable to move or when caught off-guard.

All of the people got sent flying.

Once they were knocked out the three remaining people were still standing.

"How dare you". Said the orange haired guy with nines on his cheek

He then jumps at me to attack me with bat's but they fly through me.

"You know it's rude to hit people". I said

Jet-stream:

Jay creates a spiralling ranged attack using high-speed winds. This attack can pierce weak armour and reach up to 10 meters with diminishing power over distance, making it a close-ranged attack.

I knocked a woman with blue hair along with the number 9 guy.

The guy with cannons in his was about to shoot me when the swordsman took him down.

After that the swordsman all of sudden picked me up and started running to go hide.

Once he finds a place to hide he puts me down.

"Sorry about that". He said

"It's alright so what's your name I'm Jay the Wind rider". I said with a smile

"Zoro". He said

"Nice to meet you Zoro". I said

All of sudden we see two new figures appear.

I see that it's woman with parcel and man in red suit with weird hair.

We the listen as they begin talking about how that the blue haired lady is the Princess Vivi.