Chapter 3

Harry's pov

"What are you talking about?" She asks confused, maybe scared.

"I found this in your wardrobe while I was putting back to place your bag-"

"You searched between my things?" She then asks quickly, kinda angry if I may add.

She immediately went close to them to look at the papers, immediately trying to take them all.

"You didn't have the right to do that-"

"You had a pneumothorax? How was it-" Ally asks.

"Did you actually got a surgery at 4 to take off all your upper teeth?" Kira immediately asks after, but Rylee was too focus picking up all the papers.

"Did you really had a marrow draw?" the blonde girl asks again.

"Here it says that a certain someone had amelogenesis imperfecta, is that you? It's kinda rare-" Julian says reading a paper.

"Give me the paper-"

"Calm down angry puppy-"

"Shut up and give me the papers"

"Come on Ry we were only studying -"

"You can study from your books how it should be" she says standing up.

"Why you never told me all of this?"

"My business?"

"Come on, stay here, why don't we talk about this? We're curious" Ally says as Rylee stands up.

But she was too upset and in a second all the papers fall off her hands.

I saw how her hands squeezed into fists and she holded what I could say was a scream.

She just went upstairs, leaving everything behind her, including me with these idiots.

"Come Harry, look at his RX" Julian says probably studying Rylee's lungs.

"Are you stupid guys?" I ask leaving them shocked.

"Why Harry, we weren't doing anything bad-"

"Have you ever thought that maybe all of this affects her and she didn't want you to know?" I ask.

"Isn't it better if we found out? What if something would have happened -"

"Yes, but she should have told you, not you sneaking in her room" I try to explain but Julian was still reading a paper.

I just took it off his hands.

"Read mate that's for you" he smiles.

I wasn't reading this.
I wouldn't do this to her.
To nobody.

"It says she got all her upper teeth out at 4 and then a surgery was she was 6 for another of your dentists things" he chuckles.

"Oh and here says she has amelogenesis imperfecta, weren't you studying this the other day? You told me you found it an interesting topic-" he asks.

It's true.
I was studying that but I'm not falling for this.

Of course as a medical student I get curious about these things but I won't break the limits of her choices.

"She seems to have quite an history, extractions, root canals-"

"That's enough Julian, give me the papers"

I took all I could and put it back in her pink bag.

"Go to eat guys or it will become cold, I'm coming in a minute"