Chapter 5

Harry's pov

As we finished the ice cream we decided to walk to the car.

This day has been just perfect.

She's such a sparkly soul.
I don't think you could ever get annoyed with her.

It's like you have always something to find out and it's always something out of the ordinary.

And I'm scared I'm falling for her.

As we walk I just admire her as she looks around, trying to figure out what's going on inside her mind.

"What is it?" I ask curious, smiling a bit at her behavior.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she asks smiling.

"What now?" I smile.

"Just...the sight! Look at the clouds, and.... don't you smell the air? It's so fresh-" she tries to explain and I can't help but smile even bigger.

She's so simple.

Other girls would be happy in the moment you get them a Gucci bag.

She's smiling for the smell of the air.

"I wish I could see once the world with your eyes" I whisper and she turns at me confused.

"Why?" she asks.

I just shake my head, smiling at her and she smiles in response.

As we keep walking I saw her hugging her arms, shivering for what it seems.

But it is not cold.

"Are you cold?" I ask her carefully and she just smiles slightly.

"Uhm...a bit, but it's alright-"

That's weird.

I take off my jacket and put it around her making her immediately try to give it back to me.

"No Harry, I swear I'm alright, you don't have to be cold because of me-"

"It's not even cold darling, and then I would have done it anyway " I say putting it back on her shoulder.

"I don't want you to get sick" I whisper, making sure she's all covered up and warm.

"Thank you" she smiles embarrassed blushing a bit and that was probably one of the cutest thing ever.

"You'll learn that I'm always cold" she chuckles and I raise an eyebrow.

Being cold is a thing.
Being cold constantly, even when it's not objectively cold, is another.

And being a medical student this raises red flag to me.

"How come?" I simply asks whatching her shrug.

"I don't know, but I get cold easily" she simply says.

"Once I was at my friend's house and she always feels like it's summer so she had the air conditioner on in winter.
She didn't have any blanked except for one.
And I was already cold in her house normally, let alone with the air conditioner.
Me and another girl slept literally attached trying to warm up" she laughs.

"Or once, at the same friend's house, it was July which mean super hot, I was freezing in her house even though the other people were okay.
I ended up wearing her brother hoodie and jacket, still shaking"

That worries me a little.

We entered the car and I immediately see her put her belt on making me smile at her.