Duke x Kai

Song: je te laisserai des motss
____________________________________

No ones POV:

Duke had just fallen asleep on the couch down stairs, Davis and Agent were sitting in the backyard, Chris was in his room listening to music well Fanum was snoring and drooling on Chris's bed fast asleep, Kai was in the shower.

Everyone had just finished a tiring AMP video and It's was quite late 2:31am to be exact.

Kai got out of the shower after turning the taps off and wrapping a thick white towel around his waist. He took the towel off and dressed himself in comfy clothes. he sat on his bed looking through his camera roll, "These Niggas be crazy!" Kai grinned while he looked though photos and videos of AMP doing stupidly dumb shit.

Suddenly someone lightly knocked on Kai's door, "Who is it?" Kai asked turning his head to face the door, "It's Chris" replied Chris softly, "Come on in!" Kai said quietly, Chris walked in holding a phone in his hand, "Who phone is that? It's not yours because yours is in your car still right?" Kai asked, "Oh uh...it's um Dukes phone.." Chris said awkwardly looking at Kai, "Oh OH! Wait Dukes?! Your fucked! Chris you know he hates when people touch his shit!" Kai replied when he realised what Chris had said.

"Wheres my fucking phone Niggas?!" Duke sleepily yelled from down stairs, "oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" Chris throwing the phone at Kai, "Nigga! I'm not taking his phone! Your the thief here!" Kai said standing up, 'knock, knock', "Come in?" Kai said unsure of who was there, Duke walked in to see Chris and Kai freaking out, "Nigga have you seen my fucking phone anywhere?" Duke asked as he looked at Kai's bed to see his phone randomly sitting there, "What the fuck, Nigga why is my fucking phone on your bed?" Duke asked looking at Chris then at Kai, "Chris! He had it then he threw it at me! Maybe he wanted to break it!" Kai said slowly backing up, "Chris! You stupid Nigga!" Duke said immediately chasing Chris downstairs.

Time skip

Duke slowly walked into the dark ass lounge room to grab his new phone charger and his green jacket off the couch, Suddenly he heard giggling from Agents room so he walked in the room to see Agent and Davis talking about something well Agent had his hand close to Davis's thigh, "Hey agent!" Duke said scaring the both of them, "Whoa! H-hey duke!whats up..? D-do you need something..?" Agent said stuttering as he turned in his chair to face Duke, "I'm going to pick up Kai from the Doctor's office now, Enjoy each others....company" Duke replied leaving the room with a dirty grin.

20 minutes later

"Kai get in the car nigga! I'm not waiting 10 more minutes for your bitch ass" Duke shouted pulling Kai in by his shirt, "Ow! Nigga that fucking hurt and this is a good shirt" Kai said putting his seat belt on and crossing his arms, "Nigga i didn't need to fucking know about your shitty ass shirt" Duke said starting the car, "whatever" Kai replied looking out the window.

Duke and Kai were sitting in silence when Kai slowly fell asleep, Duke turned his head while he heard light snoring coming for Kai's direction, "Are you fucking kidding me right now" Duke said turning the music off.

Duke ignored the fact that he was going to have to carry Kai inside and just turned his music on while driving back home.

Duke pulled up to the house while putting his phone and keys in his pocket, "Ugh..Nigga just had to fucking fall asleep!" Duke said nodded his head, He walked over to the passenger seat and opened the door, Kai sat there as Duke took his seat belt off. Duke slipped Kai into his arms while closing the door with his foot, Kai snuggled into Dukes chest as they entered the house, He placed Kai on his bed putting his blanket over Kai's body.

Duke walked into his bedroom and undressed him self before getting into bed. Duke stared at his roof thinking about what he seen in Agents room, 'How did i not know something was happening between them? Now that i think of it, it makes so much sense! All the touching and Agent is always whispering into Davis's ear all the time.', Duke's eyes slowly closing as he thought, soon enough Duke Dennis was fast asleep.