Bruce x Rage

Song: fahrradsattel

In this little story Bruce and Rage are living together in a apartment! 💗
_________________________________________
No one's POV:

Bruce had just gotten his ass out of bed as he got woken up by Rage who seemed to be streaming with Kai, "oh for fuck sakes...Josh!..JOSH!" Bruce called out with no reply, "JOSHUA!" Bruce shouted a lot louder causing Bruce's throat to hurt a bit.

"What the fuck" Josh said as he heard bruce screaming his name, "What's wrong man?" Kai asked, "Bruce is yelling out my name" Josh replied, "Ohhh someones in trouble!" Kai responded laughing while Josh left the discord group chat.

Josh got out of his gaming chair and slowly walked to Bruce's room, Josh opened the door to see Bruce with an angry face expression, "What?" Josh asked.

"Nigga! I swear to god if i heard your dum ass yell well I'm sleeping again I'm coming into your room and turning your computer off!" Bruce yelled, "Oh my god! Im so sorry your highness!" Josh replied slamming Bruce's door, 'that's fucking it!' Bruce thought while he stood up and put his shirt on quickly.

Bruce got dressed and walked out of his room while Josh was walking into his, "Joshua!" Bruce yelled, "OMG WHAT?!" Josh shouted back while he stopping in his tracks and turning around, "I'm sick of your shit! Your loud as fuck! And slamming my door isn't fucking funny Nigga!" Bruce yelled as Josh stood there crossing his arms.

"My nigga! Your just as loud as me!" Josh responded slowly walking over to Bruce, "I don't care about that!" Bruce said as Josh got uncomfortably close to Bruce's face, "Nigga you're just as fucking loud and annoying so its a win fucking win" Josh shouted while Bruce backed up against the wall, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Bruce replied pushing Josh out of the way, "You are a fucking stupid idiotic Nigga Bruce" Josh replied walking to his room while violently slamming his door.

Bruce's POV:

Suddenly i felt tears in my eyes, cold liquid slid down my cheeks as I gently looked up at Rage's door, I walked over to the couch where i put my hands over my face cover the tears that kept falling down my face.

'Fuck me..I'm so pathetic! Crying over a stupid fucking fight! God damn it! Stop crying stop crying stop crying! Omg I'm so pathetic!" I thought over and over causing my self to cry more and more, I sat there wondering 'what is wrong with me..'

No ones POV:

Josh sat on the edge of his bed beginning to feel bad of how he acted... 'god damn it Bruce.." Josh muttered while he got out of his bed.

Josh stepped out of his room, He began to turn his head to see Bruce on the couch in tears,
Josh quietly speed walked over getting on his knees in front of bruce, "Hey hey hey..Bruce are you ok?" Josh asked pulling Bruce's hands away from his face, "Josh I'm fine just go back to bed...just go.." Bruce mumbled trying to push Josh away, "Bruce come here.." Josh responded sitting on the couch next to Bruce, "no.." Bruce replied sniffling, "Bruce come here please" Josh replied pulling Bruce onto his lap.

"Whoa! J-josh? What are you doing?!" Bruce gasped while he was confused and surprised, "Relax Bruce were just sitting nothing else..don't make it weird" Josh replied chuckling, Bruce rested his body weight on Josh while hugged him tightly, "Bruce..? Would you like to sleep in my bed..?" Josh asked looking at Bruce's face, "I suppose so.." Bruce said trying not to make it any gayer then it all ready was.

Josh laughed as he picked Bruce up and carried him to his bed, "W-whoa?! This just got a whole lot gayer" Bruce said smiling at Rage's face, "You sure about this?" Bruce asked grinning, "yeah i mean why not" Josh said nervously.

The next morning

Bruce woke up first while Josh was moving around, Josh's arms were rapped around Bruce's waist and upper body, "Dammit Josh you've pinned me down.." Bruce mumbled as he tried to move Josh's arms, "Josh..? Joshhh? Joshua?" Bruce asks as Josh  responses with a funny grunt, "shh.." Josh replied tightening his grip, "J-josh your hand is extremely close to my shaft.." Bruce said moving around, "Bruce..shh I'm tired.." Josh responded pulling Bruce in closer to his body.

'Well this is pretty gay..Maybe if i move his hands well i move i can get free' Bruce thought while trying to free one of his arms, Bruce wiggled around moving both of Josh's arms, "Yes!" Bruce whispered, Bruce climbed out of bed and walked out of the room silently closing the door.

Bruce walked into his room and put on a big hoodie and big pants, Bruce stepped into the lounge room and put on a movie as he watched it from the kitchen while he made breakfast for himself and Josh, "Eggs are done" Bruce said quietly, Bruce turned off the stove and walked to Josh's door.

Bruce lightly knocked on Josh's door then he entered quietly, Bruce seen that Josh was still asleep, Bruce walked over to Josh and tapped him on the arm multiple times, "Joshua wake up i made you some breakfast!" Bruce shouted while scaring Josh, "Nigga what the fuck? Bro i was sleep..2 more minutes.." Josh responded putting on a timer and ripping Bruce down into bed with him.

"J-josh?!" Bruce shouted while be pulled down onto the comfortable bed, "I have a timer on Bruce relax well get up in 2 minutes.." Rage replied, "fine.." Bruce said.

Josh woke up to loud noises and vibrating next to his ear, Josh removed his arms from Bruce's waistline and crept out of bed going into the kitchen to see the food Bruce had made early on, Josh picked up the food and put it in the microwave for later.

Josh walked over to the couch where he sat watched cartoons for a while, Josh felt like he had become someone he wanted to be so every morning he'd do something he wanted to do. Bruce woke up alone in Rages bed while he heard laughs coming from outside the room.

Bruce walked out of Rages room to see Rage on the couch shirtless, Bruce walked into his room and grabbed his blanket pulling it off the bed, Bruce walked out and sat next to Rage, "Oh sorry did i wake you?" Rage asked with a chuckle, "Yes you did but its fine.." Bruce replied yawning, Bruce and Rage watched cartoons for 20 more minutes before they both got up and ate something.

"I'm going to go stream" Bruce stated walking in to his room, "alright" Rage replied.

Bruce jumped in his chair and got into the process of turning it on, Josh eventually got into the shower, Josh got the bar of soap rubbing it all over his body, Josh got out of the shower and rapped a towel around his waist was he exited the bathroom to walk to his room.

3 hour of boredom later

"Josh i finished streaming!" Bruce call out though the house, "okay my nigga damn you so loud boy" Josh responded, "I'm loud?!" Bruce said walking into the room, "yes you are loud" Josh replied smiling, Josh looked at the TV but then got jumped on by Bruce, "Nigga lets fight!" Bruce laughed, "sure but I'm gonna win so try your best" Josh responds smiling, "you wish" Bruce giggled. Bruce throw small punches into Joshua's shoulders and stomach, "Nigga!" Josh said standing put and grabbing Bruce by his feet, "W-woah?! Josh put me down! Woah! Stop!" Bruce laughed while Josh tickled his feet, "S-stop!!" Bruce said as Josh placed him down, Bruce then tripped Josh as he fell onto the couch, Josh got up and Bruce sat down.

Rage jumped on bruce lap without thinking
"Umm i-i.." Bruce spoke softly trying to find the words, "is it weird to say i can feel you?" Rage asked, "Josh! Yes its weird!" Bruce replied, "well i can!" Josh shouted nervously, Josh went to get off but made it worst, Bruce's dick was sticking up a bit so it was right on Josh's hole, "S-stop m-moving Josh.." Bruce said gripping onto the couch, "Shit sorry!" Josh responded, "Umm how do we do this.." Bruce muttered, "I think i just have to move slowly no matter if it goes close to in or not.." Josh replied, Bruce then nodded in agreement.

"Ok ok ok..." Josh nervously said, Josh slowly slid backwards as Bruce's dick went in Josh a bit..,
"J-Joshua~..I'm going in as you move backwards.." Bruce said, "Faster then?" Josh said nervously, "yes yes just do it" Bruce replied, Josh went backwards very fast as Bruce was completely in Josh, "O-omg...nigga" Bruce muttered, "fucking hell~.." Josh said, "Ow.." Josh said again.

Cliffhanger!
Bye hope you enjoyed!