Duke x Davis

Song: Fuck Queen Elizabeth
_________________________________________
No ones POV:

Duke walked out of Kai's room when he heard Chris's feet stomping loudly with somebody so Duke walked down stairs to where Chris was, As Duke got to the last step he seen Chris trying to teach Davis how to dance, "What the fuck is you doing" Duke asked confused, "I'm TRYING to teach Davis how to dance but the nigga keeps falling over!" Chris replied laughing, "Davis! Stop falling nigga" Duke said with a big grin, "Shut the fuck up! I'm trying!" Davis said giving up.

"Where are you going?!" Chris yelled, "Away from you two haters!" Davis said crossing his arms, "Ay yo Davis!" Duke ran after Davis, "What do you want?" Davis replied as he stopped in his tracks and turned around, "Come to my room nigga" Duke said walking up stairs.

Davis followed Duke up stairs and into his room, "Duke what are we doing?......Duke?...Nigga talk to me" Davis kept saying as Duke didn't reply, Duke walked into his room as Davis followed, "sit down" Duke finally spoke but in a serious way, Davis sat on the chair next to him.

"Davis i wanted you to call my mumma, normally I don't let people meet her but i trust you enough to meet her.." Duke said worried, "Really? I get to meet her?" Davis said smiling softly, "yes.." Duke replied.

After the phone call

"W-what did you think?" Duke said worried, "She's super nice! But she sounds scary as fuck! We were talking about you and the AMP house and stuff like that!" Davis smiled brightly, "so you like her?" Duke asked, "Omg! Hell yes!" Davis replied smiling, Duke sighed in relief and started to smile at Davis's face.

"You wanna go to the gas station?" Duke asked with a grin, "Yeah alright!" Davis replied zipping up his jacket, "Alright nigga get your ass in the car, I'll meet you there" Duke said, "Okay I'll being waiting" Davis responded walking off. Duke got his keys and walked out of his room passing Kai and Chris who were talking about an all dancing stream, "Me and Davis are going out niggas be back soon" Duke said closing the door and leaving.

In the car

Davis was texting Agent as Duke got in the car, Davis put his phone down and looked out the window well Duke started the car, "Nigga what are you looking at" Duke asked as he drove down the driveway, "Nothing, I was just taking in the scenery" Davis said making eye contact with Duke, "Scenery? You mean the landscape?" Duke asked grinning, "shut up" Davis responded still looking out the window.

"Ay Nigga who was yo texting before?" Duke asked while driving, "Oh Agent was asking me if I'd seen his glasses" Davis replied.

Davis thoughts

Just the sight of Duke makes me want to run up to him and kiss him and hold him and not let go of him for at least 20 minutes..

My heart races when i see him
Every. Single. Time.

I want to wake up at 2am, roll over see his face, and know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be

I can never let him know my feels
Mr. Duke. Dennis.

"Davis?" A voice said, Davis turned his attention to the taller male next to him, "huh?" Davis asked looking up at Dukes face, "You didn't answer my question" Duke responded, "oh what'd you say?" Davis asked, "Nigga I said what do you want from the gas station" Duke chuckled, "Oh um a drink i guess" replied Davis, "alright" Duke smacked his lips together.

Duke open his car door slowly beginning to walk towards the big glass sliding doors, "Fuck me! Why can't I just get rid of this stupid crush!" Davis muttered loudly that only he could hear, Davis punched himself in the leg making his point, "Ugh!" He said again as he watched Duke walk to the check out counter, Davis sat there want to tell Duke that he was madly in love with him.