10.

Assalam o Alikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook grabbed the collar of Jimin in anger when he said he ate his soul mate and his lover.

"How can you?? Hyung... are you insane? Do you have any idea what are you saying?" Jungkook shouted at him but Jimin smirked at him.

Namjoon quickly grabbed Jungkook's hand who was blind in anger.

"Stop it... you are also don't have any idea what are you doing now." Namjoon shouted and left the hand Jungkook from Jimin's collar.

Jungkook huffed and quickly ran to Yoongi's room. All of them ran back inside instead Jimin.

Hoseok stopped for a while to look at him. Jimin who was smirking now looking dull.

He fell on the ground as his bad soul left his body. Hoseok and Jin ran to him.

"Namjoon Jimin faint," Jin shouted and both Hoseok and Jin ran to Jimin.

Namjoon who was following Jungkook inside stopped.

Jungkook and Namjoon both looked at the exit. Namjoon put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and ran outside.

"I'll see him. Just try to open the door. When we see them good we will leave this place." Jungkook nodded and ran to the Yoongi room. Meanwhile, Namjoon ran outside to grab Jimin.

"Jimin oh my God. Joonie... his eyes are bleeding. What should we do now? Why this is happening to us?" Jin shouted after putting Jimin's head in his lap.

"Jin let's go. Let's bring him inside." Hoseok nodded and both Hoseok and Namjoon grabbed Jimin and made him lie down on the couch.

"Jin grabbed a water glass and try to wake him. I'll help Jungkook." Namjoon said and ran to Jungkook who was struggling to open the door.

The cottage was built in a new style so its door was quite challenging and strong. Jungkook was continuously struggling to open the door but all in vain.

Namjoon stands beside him and looked around the door.

"Hyung... the window." Jungkook suddenly said and both ran to the backside of the cottage.

Jin and Hoseok were looking after Jimin who was looking too pale.

"Hyung... I think he needs a doctor. Let's call the manager of the hotel she will arrange a doctor. I'm sure." Hoseok suggested and Jin nodded in understanding.

"Yes, you are right. Let's call her. But I don't have her phone number. I think Namjoon has it." Jin spoke and was about to walk outside but Hoseok grabbed his hand.

"Hyung... don't leave me alone," Hoseok said with a little frightened face.

"Oh come on... Hobi he is our Jiminie. And you are not alone. We need to hurry up. He is getting paler and paler." Jin said again about to walk outside but the light suddenly shut down and both stopped talking.

There was only a door and window which was the only source of light.

Hoseok was holding Jin and Jimin's hands tightly.