the beginning.../751\

3rd person POV:

Eugene: this is the story of how me and my best friend varian died...

Rapunzel and Kerrigan: Eugene..!

Eugene: but don't worry! The truth is this is a very fun story and it isn't even mine..! This is the story of two girls one younger than the younger and their sisters! One is named rapunzel..! The other is named Kerrigan...

Varian: why is he telling our story again starshine..?

Kerrigan: who knows...

Eugene cleared his throat as silence filled the area

Eugene: anyways it starts with the sun..! So-! Once upon a time a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens... And from that small drop of sun grew a magic golden flower..! It has the ability to heal the sick and injured...

Kerrigan: is that Gothel..?

Varian: I think it is...

Kerrigan: oh uh-..

Eugene: oh you see that old woman over there..?

Rapunzel: yes Eugene we're not blind!

Eugene: you might wanna remember her she's kind of important..!

Kerrigan: who can forget her...

Eugene: well-! Centuries passed a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom! And the kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen..! And the queen- she was about to have a baby! Or for instance Rapunzel..! And she got sick... Really sick..!

Kerrigan: Eugene stop your making Rapunzel cry!

Rapunzel's whimpering could be heard in the background

Eugene: she was running out of time and that's when people usually start to look for a miracle in this case the magic golden flower..!

Rapunzel: can this just not happen?

Kerrigan: sorry we need content and we're running ou-

Kerrigan's voice was soon muffled

Varian: don't break the 4th wall starshine...

Her voice was audio able once again as varian uncovers her mouth

Kerrigan: sorry sorry..! Your right shouldn't do that...

Eugene: ah-! I told you she'd be important! Instead of sharing the sun's gift this woman mother Gothel hoarded it's healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds and hundreds of years..!

Kerrigan: how old was mother again?

Varian: I don't actually know..!

Eugene: and all she had to do was sing a special song-..

Kerrigan: can I sing it Eugene please, please, please!

Eugene: go ahead..!

Kerrigan: (-flower gleam and glow~.. Let your power shine~ make the clock reverse... Bring back what once was mine~ What once was mine~..-)

Varian: wow super talented as usual love..!

Kerrigan: aww var!

Eugene: alright you get the just she sings to it she turns young creepy right??

Captain Gainey: we found it!

Eugene: the magic of the golden flower healed the queen..! And a healthy baby girl a princess was born with beautiful golden hair!

Kerrigan: aww Rapunzel looks so cute..!

Varian: I bet we'd make a cuter one...

Eugene: to far kid to far!

Kerrigan: I mean I wouldn't mind-..

Eugene: nope to young to talk about that!!

Rapunzel: Eugene their 17...

Eugene: still! Anyways-! I'll give you a hint that's Rapunzel and to celebrate her birth the king and queen launched a floating lantern into the sky..! And then 3 years later another princess was born with beautiful silver hair Rapunzel was already taken and security was high but it wasn't high enough for Gothel and once Kerrigan was born For that one moment everything was perfect again! And then that moment ended just as it did with rapunzel...

Mother Gothel: (-flower gleam and glow~.. Let your power shine~ make the clock rev-!-)

Eugene: Gothel broke into the castle stole the child and just like when she took rapunzel-! Gone..! The kingdom searched and searched but they could not find the princesses... But deep within the forest in a hidden tower Gothel raised the two girls as her own..! With Kerrigan there she was there to keep Rapunzel company since Gothel didn't need two magic flowers... Like I said Rapunzel would have been 4 years old once Kerrigan came-! Anywho Gothel had found her new magic flowers but this time she was determined to keep them hidden..!

Little Rapunzel: why can't I go outside?

Mother Gothel: the outside world is a dangerous place filled with horrible selfish people..! You must stay here where you and your sister are safe... Do you understand flower?

Little Rapunzel: yes mommy..!

Eugene: but the walls of that tower could not hide everything and each year on her birthday the king and queen released thousands of lanterns in the sky! In hope that one day their lost princesses would return..!