-2-/829\-2-

Kerrigan's POV:

Back at the tower

Rapunzel: this is a very big day guys I'm finally gonna do it I'm gonna ask her!

Me: I know raps-!

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel Kerrigan let down your hair~!

I gasped softly turning to the opened window

Me: it's time..! Remember raps just be-!

Rapunzel: I know I know..! Go hide Pascal!

He climbed off of her shoulder and onto the painting

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel, Kerrigan?? I'm not getting any younger down here..!

Me: one second mother!

I help Rapunzel let her hair down and once we knew mother Gothel was secure on it we pulled her up

Me: welcome home mother..!

We both hugged her and she patted our heads then hugged back

Mother Gothel: oh-! Rapunzel, Kerrigan how you manage to do that every day without failure it looks absolutely exhausting for you darlings..!

Rapunzel: oh it's nothing mother!

Mother Gothel: then I don't know why it takes so long..!

She said and booped our noses with her index finger making me scrunch my nose

Mother Gothel: oh my darlings I'm just teasing...

Me and Rapunzel laughed nervously as she walked away

Rapunzel: alright..! So mother-! As you know tomorrow is a very special day-

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel look in the mirror! What do you see..? I see a strong confident and beautiful young lady...

Rapunzel: mmh..!

Mother Gothel: oh look your both here to!

She laughed loudly

Mother Gothel: I'm only teasing darlings don't take everything so seriously..!

Rapunzel: ok so mother as I was saying tomorrow is-..

Mother Gothel: Rapunzel mother's feeling a little worn down... Would you sing for me dear then we'll talk..!

Rapunzel: oh of course mother!

I watched as she rapidly did her healing magic making me snort then giggle but then start thinking 'so if I have long hair which it is around the same length as Rapunzel's and really the only difference is to our again the length and color so maybe I have powers and there late or maybe mother doesn't know what song I need to sing or what kind of powers it'll be once I use it...' I sighed softly as thoughts ran through my mind but then snapped out of it as mother said

Mother Gothel: rapunzel-!

Rapunzel: so mother I was saying tomorrow is a pretty big day because it's our birthday ta-da..!

Mother Gothel: no no... Can't be..! I distinctly remember your birthdays were last year!

Me: well that's kinda the thing about birthdays mother there an annual thing in your whole life

Rapunzel: mother Kerrigan's turning 14 and I'm turning 18... I think we've proven ourselves that we're responsible enough to go see the floating lights..!

Mother Gothel: the what-?

Me: floating lights mother..!

Mother Gothel: I think you mean the stars dears...

Rapunzel: that's the thing-! We've been charting the stars and these appear on our birthday mother-..

Me: and only on our birthday..!

Rapunzel: and I just can't help thinking they were meant for us...

Me: and we don't wanna just watch from the window mother we want to see them in person and know what they are..!

Mother Gothel: you want to go outside? Why Rapunzel, Kerrigan..! (-Look at you two, as fragile as flowers... Still little saplings, just sprouts-! You know why we stay up in this tower~!-)

Rapunzel: we know but-!

Mother Gothel: (-that's right, to keep you safe and sound, dears~.. Guess I always knew this day was coming... Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest..! Soon, but not yet-!-)

Me: but-..

Mother Gothel: (-shh! Trust me, pets... Mother knows best..! Mother knows best! Listen to your mother~.. It's a scary world out there! Mother knows best..! One way or another something will go wrong, I swear~! Ruffians, thugs, poison ivy, quicksand, cannibals and snakes the plague-)

Rapunzel pulled me into a tight hug as we trembled

Rapunzel: no!

Mother Gothel: (-yes..! Also large bugs... Men with pointy teeth, and stop, no more, you'll just upset me..! Mother's right here! Mother will protect you..! Darling, here's what I suggest~! Skip the drama stay with mama... Mother~ knows best..! Mother knows best! Take it from your mumsy-! On your own, you won't survive..! Sloppy, underdressed, immature, and clumsy please, they'll eat you up alive~! Gullible, naive, positively grubby, ditzy and a bit, well, hmm vague... Plus, I believe gettin' kinda chubby..! I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you~.. Mother understands..! Mother's here to help you! All I have is one request~!-) Rapunzel?

Rapunzel: yes?

Mother Gothel: don't you or Kerrigan ever ask to leave this tower again..!

Rapunzel: yes, Mother...

Mother Gothel: I love you very much, my dears..!

Me: we love you more...

Mother Gothel: I love you two the most..!

She kissed our heads

Mother Gothel: (-Don't forget it! You'll regret it~.. Mother~! Knows~ best..!-)

Mother Gothel: I'll see you in a bit my flowers!

She shouted as we raised her down

Rapunzel: we'll be here..!