Workout

Ivy's POV

Grrhh i should have exercised this week, i didn't know the trainer was a tattle tale. What's to him, if i don't work out? It's my body. I huff, but just as i look into the mirror, i feel like maybe i should have worked out, then this flabby arms and thighs will be toned. Hearing my phone ring, i pick it up and it's my friend Laura, i get the work out clothes while on call and walk to the gym. We haven't talked in a while, so naturally it goes on and on, and i forgot about the workout. She was getting married in 4 months, how was i supposed to think about exercise when I got such exciting news. But Mr. Dom won't have any excuse and has ordered me to strip, looks like I'm gonna be deep fried today.

"I'm going to graciously give 10 mins to warm up, better use it wisely" he said as I removed my pants and stood naked. So i do a few stretches and move my muscles.

"Let's start with 25 squats" he commanded. I move into position, and start, but a sharp smack to my things stops me. "Acknowledge and count out aloud please" "yes sir" i roll my eyes. He chuckles saying "let's make that 30 squats with nipple clamps" going into his bag for them. He teased my nipples first before clamping it and I moaned. Giving me a sweet kiss he says "start".

Though he kept trailing the crop on me, he didn't smack it again, and I finished the set in relief but it was short lived because the next set was push-ups. "25 push-ups" "yes sir"i replied dutifully. Pressing my clamped nipples to the floor wasn't pleasant but this just started and i have seen Leo coaching the kids at times, he really can be sadistic, and with me he has all the accessories, so I'm doomed.

"Plank. Let's see how long you can hold it" "yes sir" He corrected my posture a few times, but i kept on for 15secs when i collapsed. "15sec is that the most you can?. Let me give you some motivation. Again plank, 20sec or less, you get 5 smacks"he said. I was down before the 10secs. It took me 4 tries and 20 smacks to hold it for 25 secs. "That's better, but still not good. Bend and touch your toes" and he attaches a chain to my clamps, then hang weights in them, making me stand there for a few minutes, when i try to stand up to see where he is, SMACK "i didn't tell you to get up"
I roll my eyes saying "sorry sir" knowing he won't see me. My nipples are weighing on me and i don't know how long i can hold it.  Some time later he tells me to do jumping jacks and the swinging of chained clamps is pure torture.

Just as i think about saying "yellow" he motions for me to stop and removes the clamp. Going into sucking and licking my nipples he relives my pain a bit, and i feel a pool starting in my pussy. But as quickly as he started, he stopped and ordered "Get on the pull-up bar. 10 times", here, i made a lot of flaws and Leo generously used the crop on me to correct. It was my least favorite along with pushups and it took long for me to finish because it went like this.

"4 sir" and I drop, though Leo catches me, he swings the crop on my thighs pretty hard.
"5sir" and drops again, i say "can't finish it" as i breath out heavily. "Not happening. Now, each time you drop, you will give me that many push-ups before trying again"he explains. "This was five, so 5 push-ups before doing the next pull up" I look at him shocked, laying down the pull-up bar, not moving. SMACK "Do you need more motivation, young lady?" He asks like those drill sergeants in movies. "Oh no, sorry" going into pushup position. Looks like the technique worked because on my second try i finished the set, dropping down with a thud.

He brings me a bottle of water saying, "5mins break" Nodding i lay there peacefully."Are you regretting it?"Leo asks siting beside me, massaging my arms and shoulders. "Oh yeah, the trainer was much much better, gave me breaks inbetween and wasn't rough on me. And you, you tease me, it's frustrating to exercise when yo'ur horny"i pout. "Mm should i fire him?, if he isn't pushing you to workout better, then i should get someone else" "what? Noo, he is good. He is a great coach for the kids. I just skipped the gym because I'm lazy"I reply sheepishly looking away. "So for how long did you skip gym?"he asks raising my chin to him. "A week maybe"i fib "don't lie, young lady. It's just half time, I can work you harder in the next session, if you want"he threatens.

"Half time?"i screeched. "Should I get the gag?"we don't usually use the gag unless if I'm going to be a nuisance to others like in a hotel room, or our jet, because he likes me screaming or moaning, so it surprises me making me say "no sir, sorry" quickly. "Yes half time. Did you think neglecting your health is okay? Not taking your health seriously is a big offence and I intend to make my point clear" " but half time? I don't think i can work for more than 10 mins. I'm soo tired Leo. I will heed your rules. No more skipping gym" i tell him "yes you will. Let's make sure of it" "please daddy. I'm sorry" I brought out the daddy card but it still didn't work, because he shook his head and motioned me to stand up.

He asks again for how long i skipped. "Not sure, 2, maybe 3 weeks"i say sincerely. "So I'm adding 20 mins extra workout for the next 3 weeks as a reminder"he said leaning in to kiss me. Deepening the kiss, he grabs my ass, smooshing them. His hands wander to my pussy with him sucking on my nipples making me weak in my knees. Plunging his fingers in, fucking me to the edge of climax, he withdraws completely, licking my wet juices off his fingers. I look at him mad but bites my lip to keep my mouth at bay. A slight lift in the corners of his mouth and crinkles in his eyes, tells me he is amused.

"Let's decorate your lips with clamps and do sumo squats with kettle bells" he smirks. He meant my pussy lips, and i widen my legs without a fight. Two can play at this, i think to myself. He wants me to argue and increase my punishment. I will take what he throws at me, without complaining. I'm determined. "Do you understand?"he asks SMACK to my pussy. "Yes sir" Clamping my lips, he gets me a 12kg kettlebell and i narrow my eyes at him, thinking "oh god, in doomed"

SMACK "keep your back straight"
"16 sir" i breath out
"17 sir" SMACK "bell should touch the ground, Ivy. Repeat it"
"17 sir" "that's better, keep going, 8 more"he motivated
"24sir" "back straight" he repeats
"25sir" and i just lay there.

"Oh no, break is over, get up, lunges now"he orders giving his hand to pull me up. "2mins please" i plead.  "Nope, but now it's lunges with overhead press. Get up before i add more"he threatens. He gives me a dumbbell for the overhead press and i start. Then comes the mountain climbers, burpees, glute bridge and many more.
I'm beat by the time someone knocks on the door. Since I'm naked, Leo immediately gives me a bathrobe, calling out "1 minute". When I'm done he opens the door to Jeff, my saviour for the day.

Looking at both of us, "eww, seriously? In the gym?" he says disgusted. I blush at that, but Leo replies"it's nothing like that. Now what do you want?" "You need to see for yourself, come to the living room" "oh, okay, we are coming"i say quickly trying to get out of gym but Leo grabs my biceps. "We, are not going anywhere. I'm going to check that. You are going to continue your workout" he says emphasising 'i' and 'we' by pointing his fingers. As i open my mouth to dispute, he says "go downstairs, i will be there in a minute Jeff" And my saviour walks away without a glance at me. "Leo, please baby, i promise no more skipping on health. I will take it seriously. But for today, can i be done. Please please. I can't lift anymore. I so tired" i beg.
He looks at me for a few seconds, before saying "okay, but stretch for 5 mins, and you can leave" "thank u thank u" i hug him. He chuckles saying "5mins, then freshen up and come downstairs. Let me go see what they did" leans in to give me a kiss and smacks my ass as he takes the bag, before going out.