Wedding day

~Chapter 40~
                      Wedding day

                         ~~~~~~~

Chases POV:
I woke up on the day of the wedding not even in the same place as the bride.

What am I doing.

I don't want to get married today. I'm not ready and I don't want to. It feels forced. Delilah does deserve better then this. But she doesn't want better. She just wants to get married because we're having a child.

That won't make us happy. Doesn't she want our marriage to be special? Not forced only because we're having a kid.

Well, I guess she doesn't. Because we're getting married today and there's nothing I can do to convince her otherwise.

So fine. We will get married.

Charli isn't doing well. She talks but barley. After that fight with Delilah she sorta just went to bed and then she woke up and she was miserable.

It's been a few days and she still isn't doing much better. She wants to give up. But I won't let her.

Chase: "I gotta go... um... it's my wedding day... I will be back in a few hours. I'm sorry"

I gave her a quick kiss on the lips and I stood up but before I could walk away she grabbed my arm

I was a little bit surprised since she hadn't really moved that much in awhile

I turned around she said nothing. She just looked at me in pain. And not the physical kind.

Chase: "I am so sorry"

I- I have to get married.
I love Delilah. I was with her first...
It's not like I have a choice here? This whole time I've been telling myself to pick but you can't pick when there's only one option

I have to be with Delilah. What am I gonna do? Abandon her? Be with Charli? Ruin Charlis relationship with her sister?

I have to admit that Charli isn't an option.  I have to be with Delilah. No matter what I feel for Charli.

So what does that mean? Il be married to Delilah but still have an affair with her sister? No. I can't be that person? We're having a kid?

I can't cheat on her. I can't cheat on her once she's my wife? And once we have a kid? This is a child we are dealing with.

Then what do I do.

I sat in her bed next to her

I think I knew what to do.

Chase: "I-"
My voice cracked and tears just started forming in my eyes

Chase: "fuck. I can't do this."
I put my hand on hers  

Chase: "I don't know how to say this Charli"
Tears streamed down my face

I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. I cant do this. I don't want to leave her. I never wanted to leave her.

Chase: "I am so-"

She wrapped her arms around me

Charli: "I love you"
Her voice cracked