091

Elena watched as kids ran out of the gate, towards the heroes as they screamed. "Agh, shit." Elena mumbled, immediately knowing that Katsuki would be bad at this. He hates kids, at least those who doesn't behave. "Elena!" All Might said, waving Elena over to where him and Endeavor were sitting.

She ignored them, only for All Might to give her a look as if she needed to listen. She groaned and walked over, standing in front of the two men, her arms crossed. "What." She asked, ignoring Endeavor. "Endeavor has given you an offer to work at his agency. I simply wonder why you haven't accepted." All Might said.

Elena glared at Endeavor. "Because that piece of shit, has nothing to do with me. And I hate parents who force shit into their fucking kids. Quite literally, I'd rather work with a fucking washing machine than with Endeavor." Elena said, glaring daggers at him. All Might glanced at Endeavor before he nodded at Elena.

She scoffed and walked back to her seat. The kids whom had ran out of the gate were now practically killing the four heroes. Elena laughed as she watched Katsuki run after a kid holding his gauntlets. "I wanna do this too!" Elena sighed, only for Mic to react, whom was sitting right below her in the chair beside the crying teacher.

"You can, however you are not to help fully because it's their job. I'll allow it." Mic said, smiling brightly at Elena. "Wohoo!" Elena said, smiling. She had been bored out of her mind, but seeing as she was not allowed to play with kids, felt nice. She liked kids, and always had an easy way to connect with them.

"And, joining in on being a nanny, Bakugo's words, not mine, is Elena Aizawa!" Mic said, cheering her on as she walked down the stairs, hands in her pockets as she smiled brightly. Some kids, mostly boys looked at her with mesmerized eyes. "Oi! Eyes off my girlfriend!" Katsuki said, grabbing the kid with his gauntlet by his collar on the back of his shirt.

The kids looked back at Katsuki, everyone looking horrified as Elena walked up to one kid, letting out a calming aura. Suddenly
Katsuki was jumped by at least 10 kids. Elena laughed as she looked at him, him screeching in horror. She picked the kid up and smiled at him, gently. "Wanna go help the Pomeranian out?" She asked, curious of the kids answer.

"No."

He said, making Elena laugh before she put him down, going to help Katsuki. "Hey, let the poor soul be." She said. The kids didn't listen as they kept shouting. An irk appeared on her forehead before she spoke in a menacing tone. "Kids. Lay off." Elena said, glaring at them. The kids felt her dangerous aura as she spoke.

They were quick to stop before Mic spoke. "And she puts them in their place right upon arrival! How awesome!" Mic praised, and in an instant Elena turned to him with a smile. The kids glared at Katsuki, only for Katsuki to back off before he went to check on some other kids.

Elena laughed before Camie approached her. "Elena, right? You're so cool! I saw you on tv!" Camie said, making Elena scratch the back of her head. "Thank you.." She said shyly, holding the child in her arms gently. So far he had been quiet the whole time.

Camie spoke once more, making Elena glare at her menacingly. "That Bakugo guy is pretty hot. He'd be even hotter without that attitude of his." Camie said, eyeing Katsuki. An irk appeared on Elena's forehead before she smiled at the kid, letting him down as he ran away to bully Katsuki or Shoto.

"Listen up, Camie. That Bakugo guy is my fucking boyfriend. Don't even think about touching him, understood?" Elena said, her voice changing as she looked at Camie with a glare. The woman nodded at Elena before she walked away. 'Tch. He's mine, hoes.' Elena thought, smirking as she watched Katsuki struggling with the kids.

'Fuck, I really am down bad, ain't I?'

_________________

Elena, Katsuki and Shoto walked back to the dorms, feeling exhausted. "God these next few weeks are going to be so boring! I want to do hero work! Stupid fucking injury." Elena cursed, pouting as she held Katsuki's hand firmly.